i want you (male reader)

Requested by dav1233555

You saw Kaylee and their mom taking pictures outside in the backyard. While they were doing that you figured you'd take sometime to spend time working.

30 minutes passed by and you were growing tired so you decided to take a break. You went to Instagram and you couldn't believe your eyes.

 You went to Instagram and you couldn't believe your eyes

Their was so many thoughts running through your head. They were never ending. You felt hurt in why she didn't tell you or you felt stupid for not realizing she was. I mean was this the end of yours and Kaylee's relationship?

~~~

Kaylee came in the room a little later and saw you on your phone and she figured this was a good time to tell you that she was queer.

"Y/n?"

"Yea," You said not looking up from your phone.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." You sat up and put down your phone to speak with them.

"I want to talk about my post earlier...."

You nodded your head for Kay to continue.

"I didn't know how to tell you and-"

"Do you still love me? If you don't, that's fine; I'm pleased for you, and I'm glad you told people you believed would unconditionally love and support you. I'm just curious if-"

Kaylee surprised you by seizing your lips with their own.

You both drew back as air became an issue, and Kaylee said,

"Y/n, I love you and I want you still. I want to be with you. Me being queer just means that I also happen to like girls. I'm still crazy about you, okay?"

You re-captured their lips with yours for a passionate kiss, but things quickly heated up. And then, before you knew it,......

~~~

Kaylee on all fours, with one giant hand on their hip and ass, the other entangled in their ponytail, fucking them with speed, precision, and depth– that was heaven on earth.

Your hips slammed into Kaylee, opening her up with your cock, causing delicious friction. She couldn't say anything; all she could do was make animalistic grunts as ecstasy radiated from their groin. But you were a talker, and you grunted in between gasping gasps.

"Fu-fuck, baby-–fucking take my cock, shit! Your cunt's so tight–-fuck fuck fuck–"

You gave Kaylee's hair a tug and she squealed as their head jerked backward.

"–-you like that? You like me pulling your hair, huh? Huh? M-my hand pulling you back, my cock in your pussy-"

"Yes yes yes-–" she managed to reply, a single word repetition that was so little but meant so much.

You grumbled behind Kaylee, and your words, like your speed, stuttering. She snarled when the beat fell out of sync. You altered your position slightly, despite not releasing Kay's hair. Your cock slipped out of Kaylee and you both gasped in disappointment as the mattress dipped a little as you kept one knee on the bed but lifted one leg.

Your inner thigh rubbed on the outside of Kay's leg, and you grasped your cock by the base to push it back into them while balanced on one knee. Your fingers grazed their clit for a brief period, but the position you two were in made it awkward to keep your hand there, so you didn't continue to stimulate them there.

Kaylee descended to one elbow and fingered themselves as you continued to fuck them. The white bliss of having Kaylee's clit caressed when your cock was deep inside them was too great to ignore, yet she dropped to one elbow and fingered themselves while you continued to fuck them.

You could obviously feel their fingers.

"Fuck yeah, baby–-that's right, play with yourself while I fuck you–-yeah like that–-you gonna come? You gonna come on my cock?"

"Y-y-yes!" she whimpered, drawing the agreement out long and thin. Their throat was raw from the sounds you forced out of them.

You didn't let go of their ponytail. You leaned up close to their face as you exerted consistent pressure to keep their head up and back.

"That's right, that's right-–I wanna feel you come, I wanna-wanna feel your pussy squeeze my cock–you're so fucking tight, baby, you're so fucking wet-–I fucking love it-–"

She did exactly what you said: she came with an explosion of pleasure that made them wail, with your breath in their ear, their first two fingers pressing hard on their clit, and your cock pounding at Kay's pussy.

You fucked Kay in the middle of their orgasm. She squirted from the power of your cock driving into their legs, which felt like a wet torrent down their legs. The sounds of fucking had become suffocating and indecent. Kay's screams became staccato moans, timed to each thrust.

"–-so fucking wet, your cunt, fucking hell, baby, I'm gonna come, gonna come in your pussy-–"

Your fingers tightened more more in their hair, which was impossible. Your dirty words crumbled into your own thoughtless moan of ultimate joy, and it stung gloriously.

As you emptied yourself deep into them, your hips kept flat with their ass.

As you descended from that height, your frail form shivered irregularly. As you unclenched your fingers and semi-collapsed atop them, a thin layer of sweat made your bodies stick together. You sank in with them, your front on their back, while she made her way to the bed. Your breathing wasn't in sync, but it didn't bother you.

It was divine that you were both totally fucked and spent.