Unexpected (male reader)

Requested by dav1233555

It's been a few years since Legacies and it's become a big hit. Everyone loves it just as much as TVD and TO. There has been a lot of great memories being in Legacies. There was hanging out with the cast, acting of course and the fans. The fans make the job worth it. But the most important memory was meeting your future girlfriend. Kaylee Bryant. She was and is captivating. Sure she was breathtaking but she was nice, funny and caring. Talking about her is endless but the point is that you're going to propose to her. You've been together for seven but you didn't start dating till after the show ended. You figured it was about damn time to put a ring on that women's finger.

Speaking of proposing you're doing that right now.

After driving on the coast and watching the sunset go down along the way you parked up on a hill to look at the stars.

You both were in the back of your Jeep looking and admiring the stars.

"Can I ask you a question?" "You know you don't have to say that Y/n, you can just ask me."

"Okay umm, well when did you realize you loved me?" "Really?" "What a man gotta know." After playfully rollin her eyes she said, "I realized I loved you when you were caring to me. My previous relationships were abusive and I didn't know care so when I had someone care and love me that's when I knew that I couldn't let that love go." "Well..." You hopped out of the Jeep and said "I don't either, that's why I'm going to make it official." You got on your knees and asked the question that's been laying on your chest for so long. "Kaylee Marie Bryant, will you marry me?" She nodded her head yes and grabbed your neck to capture you in a passionate and short kiss.

You both pulled back so you could put the ring on her finger.

"Y/n this is so beautiful." "I mean it's not as beautiful as you." You said as your hand was rubbing her thigh. She looked up at you and pulled you in for a kiss.

Her hands drifted to your jaw, gently caressing your cheeks with her thumbs as she bent forward and kissed you on the mouth.

Her top was riding up a little when your hands went to her hips. With a blush on her cheeks, she backed away.

Her shirt, along with yours, was soon yanked over her head and tossed to the back seat. When you looked up at her, your tongue dragged over her bottom lip, her heart was pounding.

She watched you for a minute with a smirk tugging at her lips. Her hands trailed down your chest until they came to a halt at your pants.

She undid your buttons and shifted in order to roll your pants down.

She was glad she was wearing something that didn't take long to take off at this stage.

You tugged at her panties as you slid her skirt up. Your calloused hands groped her breasts, causing her to moan.

You smirked, pleased to see how much of an effect you'd made on her after four years. She tried to kick her panties off when they reached her ankles.

She had a hard time getting your boxers off, but once she did, your cock burst into action, making her blush.

She leaned in close, one hand cupping the back of your neck and the other wrapping around your waist.

You kissed her fiercely for what felt like an eternity, pressing your lips against hers.

You leaned your forehead against hers as you backed away. "Kaylee, I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed your nose gently, whispering.

You climbed into the car, gripped her hips, and slid her down onto your member, groaning with pleasure as her walls enveloped you.

The sharp pain made her whimper, but it passed quickly. As she laid her head on your shoulder, you rubbed circles on her back, attempting to catch her breath.

As she started to bounce at a slow speed, her hands grasped your biceps. Your grasp on her hips tightened, ensuring that a bruise would appear later.

Her fingers tangled in your locks as her hands shifted from your arms to your hair.

She panted, "Y/n..."

In answer, you moaned. You locked your gaze on her before kissing her on the lips and down her neck.

Your breaths mingled, causing the windows to fog. For help, she pushed her hand against the glass, leaving a smeared handprint.

A tingling feeling began to develop in the lower part of her stomach. As pleasure overtook her entire body, she tossed her head back.

Her hold on your hair tightened a little more, tugging gently against your throat, making you groan.

Your breaths began to become short. You surrounded her with your arms, drawing her closer to your body.

You came, and you and your fiance shared your orgasms.

Your skin was sticking together due to the sweat that had built up on your bodies. As you kissed her temple, she smiled and looked at you.

"I love you." She said.

You agreed with a smile and a nod. "And I love you."

For a brief moment, you locked your gaze on her. "How are we going to get dressed?" You inquired, giggling.

She was embarrassed and said, "I don't know... In the movies, having sex in a car seems to be a lot easier."

----

It's been a month since you proposed and you're worried. Kaylee keeps throwing up and she constantly feels gross.

You walked in the bathroom to have yours and Kaylee's face contort in shock.

"I'm pregnant." She turned and looked back at you. "You're going to be a father."

You went up to her and spun her around slowly because she doesn't need another reason to throw up.

"I'm going to be a father!" You said after putting Kaylee down.

"Yes you are and we're going to be amazing parents spoiling this kid."

"Yes. Yes we're."

"I love you."

"I love you too." You said capturing your fiancé's lips in yours.