Rude (male reader)

Kaylee POV

Today was the start of the second season of Legacies. It was good to be back. This place feels like a second home along with the family I created.

This season I can already tell is going to be good because there is this new character coming on the show. His name on the show is Calvin Luis. He is a vampire on the show. And he is my love interest. His real name is Y/n Y/l/n. He is a really good actor. But I don't like him. He seems just like a snobby, judgmental person. No I haven't met him but his attitude just seems cocky and I don't want to surround myself in that.

Just as I thought I was done thinking about him, he is walking toward my way. I wanted to run but Danielle stopped me and made me stay put.

Y/N POV

As I was walking I saw Kaylee and Danielle. Kaylee is the only cast member I haven't met yet which is weird because we're love interest. From what I heard she seems cool. I want to introduce myself but I feel like she doesn't like me. So I just walked by them and didn't say anything. If she doesn't want a relationship fine. Just on screen.

Kaylee POV

Y/n was walking toward us but when he passed us he didn't say anything. Not a hi. Or a good morning. Nothing. "See he is rude." "Kaylee he's not rude. He probably senses that you don't like him." "What?" "Yea. Maybe you should actually try and be nice since you know you guys love each other on screen." As Danielle walked away I took into consideration of what she said. I mean I have to have some form of a relationship. Right?

Y/N POV

I was in the kitchen making some tea when I heard someone. Kaylee. There was silence. She didn't say anything. I didn't say anything. Well that was until she said "What's your problem?" really harshly might I add. "Me. Oh nothing. What's wrong with you?" I said turning to look at her. "Oh nothing. It's just every time we're in the same room you don't speak to me." "I could say the same about you. Look I don't know if this is in my head but I feel like you don't like me so in order to fix that we only talk on screen alright." Kaylee looked shocked by my words and disappointed. When she spoke I could tell her words didn't match what she was feeling. "If that's what you want." After she said that she left. Once she left I let out a long sigh that I've been holding what seems like forever. As I was rubbing my face with my hands I felt a hand on my back. Jenny.

"Y/n just give her and you some time. I promise you guys won't hate each other's guts in a couple months." "How do you know?" I said finally looking at her. I know im late to say this but damn she is beautiful. But its better late than never. "Just trust ok?" "Alright. I'll take your word for it." "Good. Now Julie wants you on stage 4." "Thanks." "No problem" "I meant with-" "I know what you meant." I nodded at her approvingly and went to Julie.

1 Month Later

"It's been a month and Kaylee still hates my guts" I tell Danielle and Jenny in my dressing room. "Y/n you got to give it more time. She WILL come around. And before you say "how do I know", I just know. I've known her for awhile." I chuckled at Jenny's impression of me. It was pretty spot on I might add.

1 Week Later

"And cut" Julie said. As me and Kaylee walked off I couldn't believe she said these two words to me. I never would have thought she would say this to me. "Good job" I thought she was talking to someone else so I didn't answer but I didn't hear anybody respond so I looked up and saw that she was looking at me.

"Are you talking to me?" "Yes. Why?" "Oh nothing. I just thought that I would never ever get compliment from you." I also thought I would never hear this but she laughed. And my oh my. Her laugh was music to my ears. I wanted to hear it again. "Im sorry but did you just laugh?" "What? I can't laugh." "Oh no its not that. I just thought I wouldn't get you to laugh. Not that im complaining though. You have a nice laugh." "So now your the one giving compliments." "When im around you then yea."

We both just stared at each other getting lost in each other's eyes. We were looking at each others lips then back at our eyes. We almost leaned into each other until Jenny and Danielle said "Watcha doin?" Me and Kaylee separated as far as each other as possible and scrambled in the other direction without talking to them.

3 Weeks Later

Me and Kaylee got closer. And closer. And even closer. So close that we kissed. Yes. It was off screen. I know Kaylee and Josie are the same but Kaylee kissing me was more magical then Josie kissing me. I was about to go on a tangent when Kaylee called me out of my thoughts. "Y/n." "Kaylee. As much as you being here is a pleasure. What are you doing here?" "Well." Kaylee said giggling "I was wondering if you would you like to go on a date with me." Kaylee was trying to talk herself out of it and saying "never mind it was a bad idea" but when I said "Yes" she looked at me with so much glee and happiness in her eyes. "I know that I asked you out but-" "I will pick you up at 7." "Great" Before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Once Kaylee left Jenny peaked her head in and said "I told you she would only take 2 months." "Yea, yea, yea. You were right." I said chuckling. After she left I smiled at the fact that I once hated Kaylee now im in love with her.

Wait did I just say love?

Part 2???