You Good? (gender neutral reader)

Y/N POV

"Yo Y/n are you good?" "Huh?" "Bruh. I said are you good?" Chris Lee asked. "Oh yea. I think I just saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." "Let me guess. Kaylee" "So that's her name." "Yes. I work with her." "Damn. Your lucky. If I got to work with her everyday that would be a blessing." "Why don't I introduce you to her?" "Oh no." "Why?" "Im going to embarrass the complete shit out of myself. So no." After I said that its like it went in Chris's ear and out the other. Before I knew it I was being dragged to where Kaylee was. I was trying to stay put but that back fired because before I knew it I was standing in front of Kaylee.

"Sup Kaylee" "Hi Chris. Whose this?" "This is my friend...." "Y/n" I said. "Its nice to meet you Y/n." "Its nice to meet you too" while shaking her hand. While I was shaking her hand apparently I was squeezing hard and shaking her hand really fast. And man did that turn awkward quick. She ended up just saying goodbye to Chris and ignored me. Damn. Why? Why God? Why did I have to embarrass myself in front of this really attractive women.

"Ok. What just happened?" "I embarrassed myself. That's what happened. Thanks to you. Now I will never ever, ever get a chance with her." "Hey! Stop that. Im going to help you." "How?" "Well lucky for you im basically Cupid." I looked at him like are serious or are you joking but her turned out to be serious. "Really Cupid?" "Yea. Now come on" "Where are we going now? Before I embarrass myself there." "Im taking you to meet my other friends. Jenny and Danielle." "Oh great. Im going to embarrass myself again." "No you won't" I stopped him from dragging me and looked dead set in his eyes and said "I did it before. I'll do it again." "Fair point. But you got me." "You were there last time." "Again fair point."

Chris dragged me over to Jenny and Danielle and it actually turned out to be better.

"Sup" "Sup Chris" they both said in unison. "This is my friend Y/n" "Hey Y/n" again they both said in unison. "Hi." "Im Jenny" "Im Danielle." "Its nice to meet you both." "Its nice to meet you too" Jenny said.

After half n hour me and Chris left them and hung out by ourselves for a minute. "So how was that?" Chris was apparently talking to me but I was too focused on Kaylee. I mean she was talking to Jenny and Danielle. I just hope I proved myself enough for Jenny and Danielle to put in a good word. That im not actually crazy.

Chris followed my line of vision and said "Don't stare. Thats creepy." I sighed and said "Your right" A couple of minutes silenced us until Chris said "Try again" "What?" "You heard me. Try again" "NO" I said. "Come on. You really want the last memory of you two to be bad?" "Finnneeee." "Good. Now go." Chris said pushing me towards her.

Kaylee POV

"Guys they're weird." "No they're not. They seem nice" Danielle said. "Kaylee do you like them?" Jenny said. "I mean they're attractive but what happened was weird." "Well now is the perfect opportunity to fix that because they're coming over right now" Danielle said. Before I could protest for them to not leave me they did. I was about to cuss them out but Y/n was already here.

Y/N POV

"Hi" "Hi" "I just wanted to say sorry for earlier that wasn't me. I honestly don't know what happened." "Its okay." "Do you think we could start over?" Please say yes. "Sure" "Hi. Im Y/n. Its nice to meet you." "Im Kaylee and its nice to meet you too." I held out my hand for her to shake and to my surprise she shook it. And this time I didn't act like a freak.

3 Hours Later Y/N POV

"Well Y/n it was really nice to meet you." "It was nice to meet you to Kaylee." She was leaving. She was slipping away. And I couldn't let her do that. I had to see her again.

"Kaylee." "Yea" she said kind of eagerly. "Would you maybe want to go out sometime?" "I would love too." "Its a date."