gold rush (male reader)

creds to teamkaylee for pic on insta

requested by dav1233555

It was October 23 the day of the Gold Rush panel.

DRR, Quincy, GHAPA, K Bryant and you were there.

Fans ask you Legacies and personal questions.

legaciesjo153 asked Kaylee, "Why did Josie ask Hope to kiss her as a pig?"

"I think that Josie had the idea of 'true loves kiss' and was like might as well try to ask while I'm a pig."

Then haylopes asked DRR a question.

"I do think that Hope came out to her family like 'so I have this thing for a girl'."

Then someone asked you a question.

"Do you think Lizzie or Josie is endgame with Y/C/N?"

"Oh um."

As you sat there and thought about it the rest of the cast laughed at you.

"Are you guys laughing at me? Wow, so mature. Do you guys realize that I will piss off one side of the fandom if I say one sister then vice versa."

"Okay true you do have a point." GHAPA pointed out.

"But you do have to answer the question so who do you think is endgame Y/n?" Danielle asked.

You playfully rolled your eyes and said, "I think Lizzie is endgame with Y/C/N because they have had tension since the beginning of the show and they're always together. It's a slow burn romance."

When the meet and greet was over it was the interviewer's turn to ask questions.

"This question is for Kaylee and Y/n. Um I'm sure you get this question a lot but are you together in real life. You two have great on screen chemistry so the fans want to know if that same chemistry is also offscreen too."

"Ooooooooo." The rest of the cast said.

You and Kaylee lightly giggled.

"Really we're? I think I would've known if Kaylee was my girlfriend. Kaylee are you my girlfriend?"

"No. Are you my boyfriend?"

"No. You see we're just good friends. Nothing more and nothing less." You said brushing off the question.

You and Kaylee looked at each other before you lightly smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes at you and continued to listen to the interviewer.

~~~

It was after the interview and you and Kaylee were having a glass of wine. She was leaning up against the wall while you were standing in front of her.

Ever since you guys have been drinking wine you've both been in a sensual mood.

Kaylee wanted you and you wanted Kaylee.

Kaylee thought to herself. He knows my defenses will fall as soon as he kisses the back of my neck. After a few gentle kisses from his soft lips, my hands will begin to do his bidding. They'll fall down his back as my mind swims, stopping all previous thoughts in their tracks. Now we only have one wish, and we both know it's only a matter of time before it becomes a reality.

~~~

She bit her lower lip and glanced at him before grabbing his waist and pulled him closer to her. He pushed her against the wall with his body pressed onto hers. She stood on her tiptoes and put her arms around his neck. They kissed as Y/n leaned down to meet her lips, her lips tasting like the wine she had drank. She let out a trembling breath before pulling him in for another kiss. Kaylee's hands trailed over his chest and torso, feeling the muscles of his body through the damp fabric of his green shirt.

Kaylee's tongue darted against Y/n's as he spread his lips against hers. As Kaylee's body crushed against his, he let out a groan as he felt himself harden in his pants. His other hand gripped her breast over the lace of her dress as he pressed one of his arms on the cold wall. As he rubbed her back with his hand, she let out a moan.

"Don't stop," she said as her lips parted and he placed his forehead against Kay's.

He then drew her closer to him and reached up around her back, where his fingers discovered Kay's dress zipper. He yanked it down just enough to expose the black silky bra beneath her dress, which he had dragged down from her shoulders and off her tits. He then snagged her bra strap with his thumb and dragged it down her shoulder. Before pulling her breast from the cup of her bra, he kissed the exposed flesh of her neck and shoulder, her pale pink nipple hardening with exposure. Before sucking it between his lips, he stroked his lips across the mound of flesh.

She arched her back as she let out a lustful scream, tangled her fingers in his silky raven hair, and breathed his name once more.

He pressed her back against the wall after releasing her nipple from his lips. As his eyes burned into hers, one hand toyed with their exposed nipple, while the other reached down and pushed the hem of her dress up. His hand brushed up against her thigh before settling on the silky thong beneath. As he slid his fingers along the fabric, he felt her wet with need, leading them to gasp his name once more.

He sensed her reaching for his belt as she leaned forward. She sobbed in disappointment because the angle and his height prevented her from doing so. He grinned as he let go of their breast and reached beneath the hem of her dress with his other hand.

She rubbed the head with the pads of her fingers as she smirked up at him. He looked down to see that she had let the black thong fall to the ground. He returned the smirk before bending down and grabbing her thighs, bringing them up and trapping her against the wall.

"Y/n," Kaylee said, her voice trembling with excitement as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

As he rotated his hips against hers, pushing himself against her heat, he pressed his lips against hers once again in a deep kiss. He was on the verge of passing out. It had been such a long time. She yelled out against his mouth as he slowly forced himself into her tight wet folds. He drew back and drove in again, each thrust getting a bit deeper.

"Y/n," She whispered as he released her lips and she turned her face into his neck and breathed, "God, you feel so good."

"Fuck," Y/n grumbled as he slammed into Kaylee, thrusting harder and faster, slamming her up against the wall.

"Y/n! I'm going to- oh, God!" she wailed again.

Kaylee's muscles constricted around him and her body trembled, causing Y/n to let out a scream. Feeling her pushed him over the edge, and he released himself into her with a final thrust. As he finished, he gripped her to himself, his chest heaving with deep gasps. He carefully placed Kaylee down after catching his breath. Her legs were unsteady as she snuggled in close to him, humming contentedly.

"I love you," Y/n moaned as he clutched Kaylee to his chest.

"I love you."