12. MAE!!!

Perth's P.O.V

I woke up before him only to find him hugging my waist and his face was just below mine, with his soft breath tickling my neck. My body clock was set that way. I gently pulled my self out of his embrace and tried to get up, but he frowned as soon as I moved back. I had nothing to do so I decided to stay there for a bit longer.

I mean....... Why won't I?

I had my day off and he called Yacht for a leave. After all, it was just 6:30 in the morning. So I pulled him against me and he quickly wrapped his arms around me still asleep. "Your so soft and warm" he mumbled. He was sleep talking, how adorable! He also mumbled some other things but they were in a language that was yet to be decoded. After some time I felt my eyes getting heavy again, so I slept.

The next time I woke up was when I felt some movement beside me. It was brownie he woke up and came running upstairs I guess after seeing Moon's room empty he came here and now was licking my face. That was when I opened my eyes just to see Saint tiptoeing his way to the bathroom with his clothes in his hands and only a towel hanging dangerously low on his waist.

 Damn! what a site to wake up to.

He was not as muscular as me but not skinny either. He had some perfectly placed muscles which suited his whole appearance. But I pretended to be asleep.

After he went in, I woke up and sat there for some time playing with this little brown furball. He came out after some time and told me that he would cook the breakfast and that I should take a bath, so I left for my house. As soon as I opened the door I saw my sister smirking, making me roll my eyes. 

This brat.

"Our date just got canceled cause Mr.CEO decided to take his day off out of the blue", Sammy said teasing me. "Hey, he deserves some rest too", I answered quickly. "It's not even been a week and you started defending him already, huh?", she questioned playfully raising an eyebrow.

" A....a..actually we.. A... I haven't asked him yet", I said smiling awkwardly. "Then what was that date about, and didn't you just came from his house?", she asked, now confused. Then I told her about the whole emergency call and me not being able to reach him at the given time so we were gonna have our date today. It's Sunday anyways.

After some more teasing, I went upstairs to freshen up and picked my casual clothes, and left for his house. I was excited to taste his cooking. Cause according to Moon he makes the best pancakes but I've never heard any praise for other dishes.

I knocked on the door. "Come in", came his voice a bit weird. As I stepped into the living room which was connected to the kitchen, I knew why there were no praises for other food. I can smell the burnt food. And now he was standing there beside the sink where I guess he just put the burnt food which was too disfigured to even make out what it was.

"I'm sorry", he muttered embarrassed, his ears turning red. I chuckled and went there taking the spatula from his hands. "Let me cook", I said. He was about to protest but I said that I'll let him help so he just nodded. Still embarrassed.

"It's Sunday would you mind something not so light?", I asked. He nodded again. "Wait here I'll bring some spices", I said and was about to leave when he stopped me point at a drawer, and told me that the spices were kept there. I shook my head. "It's not a Thai dish", I said and left I came back after a few minutes he was cleaning the counter for me.

"It'll take some time but it's worth the wait", I said. later I told him the things which were required and he gave them to me.

"Can you knead the dough for me", I asked and he nodded, so I gave him that work and started working on the potatoes. I saw him struggling with the dough.