How Brooklyn Went To Coney

"Where are we going?" Boots groaned to Spot who was checking every old telephone box for spare coins.
"Coney." He said, still occupied with his scavenge. "Look for more coins, we need a shit ton."
"Yeah but why?" Boots was still confused as to what the big deal was. Yes they often ventured to Coney Island with the other Brooklyn Boys, in fact it was a common spot for them to be found. Normally they'd just show up and pick some pockets for cash or somehow manage to bribe the ticket vender, so there was obviously confusion when Spot was taking a legal route.

Spot exhaled as he tried to explain himself. "We need a goldfish."
"Mkay why?"
"Well not the fish but we need the bowl."
"Yeah... why?"
Spot looked at his shoes and kicked the dirt in front of him. "Well- you know Racetrack?"
Boots giggled "Ahehehehehe you mean your boyfriend."
"Yes my boyfriend, Race, ok yeah you know him. Good well he has a situation and needs a fishbowl."

Boots was taken back again considering the illegal shit that couple would get up to and the way that Spot has softened up dramatically.

Approaching quickly with a pocket full of - stolen - 7/11 cookies, Tommy Boy panted and hid behind some stone steps.
"The fuck are you doin'?" Spot looked down at him.
"Yer welcome!" He handed out the cookies to which the fellas did not decline.

"Boys as much as you concern me, if you really want that tank then you should get them coins now or else we'll never get there." She stood leaning against a lamp post, hands in her pockets, red bandanna around her neck and cap resting over her face. Alexas rolled her eyes at them as they munched the cookies grumpily.
"I swear you just appear out of thin air sometimes, Al." Boots flinched when her sudden presence snuck up on him.
"Eh what can I say, it's a skill." She shrugged, stealing the rest of the cookie right out from his hands.

"She has a point. Come on, we need this goldfish." Spot got up and lead them to Cony Island, on the way Alexas couldn't help but ask a few questions.

"So Spot?" She began.
"Mm?" He grunted, clearly not wanting to talk that much. He had tetchy moods that the Brooklyn folks had learnt to ignore if they were honest.
"Race, he's Manhattan right? One of Kellys?"
"Yeah? What's it to ya? You have an issue with it? Huh?" He looked at her coldly.
Ignoring his 'threatening' aura she continued, "agh calm down Short Shit, I was just asking. You know any of the other boys?"
"Don't fucking call me that."
"Too late. Do you know any of the others?" She asked again.

"Yes. I do. I know them all Race introduced me to them why?" He was clearly curious.
"Oh no reason. You know a Romeo?"
Spot smirked, "Yeah I know Romeo, why? Does Miss Al have a little crush?" He teased her in a baby voice.
Al blushed and looked away. "What no! I just heard of one of them, apparently he went across the bridge or some shit." She quickly changed the subject. She knew Spot was chill with Manhattan, although the tension was there. Perhaps it wouldn't be as hard as she though it would be originally.

When they got to Coney the sun was setting and a vibrant orange was shot across the sky. Spots phone buzzed and Race had sent him a picture of Jack who was covered in orange paint.

R| this dumbass tried to paint the sky and got his paint water and almost drank it, but then it slipped and now it's all over him.
S| did u swap da normal water with da paint water
R| o.O me? Never
S| ahA nice one x
R| <3

Looking over his shoulder, Al huffed at him. "You know, they think you're tough but I know you're a huge fucking softy."
"Shut the fuck up." Perhaps if she wasn't his sister he would have already shanked her long ago, but considering she was all he had, and he was all she had, they loved each other no matter how much they pretended not to.

That wasn't just a Brooklyn Honour either.