day three.

━ 𖤐 february 3rd, 2021

"Y/N, WANNA SEE THE NEW MUSIC I MADE?" Jiro exclaimed, rushing into your room. Her music always brought music to your ears and you had always explained to other people and her that her music was amazing.

And so basically, you were her music critique. But you were never harsh on your critiques.

"Of course," You said getting up from your seat, taking off your glasses. You could never decline her offer. What happens if she becomes a famous musician one day? You had to be the first to hear it.

You both walk together to her dorm-room to hear the new piece she had been working on.

Jiro starts, halfway through her piece when she gets interrupted by a knock on the door. Momo was nervously standing there. "I'm so sorry if I interrupted anything." She says, rubbing her neck; guilty that Jiro didn't get to finish showing you her new piece and you were already going to get stolen away from Jiro.

"It's okay, come inside." Jiro welcomed her inside, placing her guitar gently on the bed.

"I was just wondering if Y/n had wanted to play a duet later. You know, on the violin and stuff. Like the new piece we wrote together." She asked you shyly. She was a bold one, but she was quite shy when it came to these kinds of things.

It was quite odd.

You looked over to Jiro, "Go ahead. I don't mind. You can hear my piece later. I can just ask Kaminari to go over it." She gave you a big teethy grin, signaling you a thumbs up.

"Thank you Jiro. I promise I'll hear it after!" You said as you dragged yourself out of her room, going to your dorm-room to get your violin and your music folder.

You hurriedly rushed back to the tiny music room you guys had, soon bumping into a certain someone.

Katsuki.

Your papers slipping out of the folder. You dropped your violin down, picking up the papers.

"Shit, sorry." You said as you hurriedly picked them up.

"It's fine." He watched you gather the papers, starting to feel guilty just standing there. "Here, I'll help." He said picking up the papers.

Your eyes widened. Was this the Bakugou Katsuki helping out his dear old friend?

"Thanks-" Still shocked at the sudden gesture, both of your hands come into close contact, bumping into each other; reaching for the same exact sheet of paper.

Bakugou would've never admitted it, but he could definitely feel his heart racing faster than the speed of lightning.

"I-I'm sorry.." You nervously said, heat rising to your cheeks.

"It's fine. Now go. She's waiting for you, isn't she?" He said, giving you a gentle smile, hands in his pocket, his stance pointing towards the music room.

"Thank you." You smiled, carrying everything to the music room, hastily so that you wouldn't drop anything.

And once you had reached the music room, Momo was waiting for you by the door, willing to help you put all your sheets of music on the music stand.

You guys had been playing and writing duets ever since you guys had met each other. You had known her personally as a child. So that made all your old pieces carry nostalgia.

There was a small music room in the UA dorms, and it was somewhat hard to convince Aizawa to let you guys use it, but just from hearing you guys play a piece he seemed impressed and let you guys use it.

You weren't incredibly good at playing, but you were decent. And Momo would lend a hand when you needed it.

You opened the door, leaving room for fresh air since the room got really hot since there was no air conditioning in the room.

You got in ready position as Momo got her fingers onto the keys. "Are you ready Y/n?" She looked over to you, you nodding your head.

Momo started strumming her fingers on the piano as you started bowing on the violin. You could feel an intense glance from outside of the door. Maybe it was Jiro peeking or something, but from the reflection of the door you could tell it was Bakugou.

You couldn't see it clearly, but you knew it was him. He was the only person with such crazy hair.

You would've walked over and said hi, but that would've ruined your duet. You guessed that you'd just ask him later at night.

━━━━

You were kind of hesitant to get on the topic, scared he might snap back and deny it, but nevertheless you still asked.

"Hey, Katsuki. Why were you staring at me when I was playing the duet with Momo?" You said, licking the excess ice cream on the spoon.

"I wasn't staring.." He mumbled.

"..Oh yeah?" You teased him.

"Okay, fine. Maybe I was. But the music was just nice. I don't know.." He mumbled off, closing the argument pretty quickly.

Your expression quickly turned into a smirk, "Thanks Katsuki!" You said suddenly laying a big fat hug on him and it quickly surprised him. Your head laying on his chest. "I've been trying to work on my pacing so I'm at Momo's pace." You tell him.

And surprisingly, he was actually a good listener when he wanted to be. You guessed that maybe the fact that you guys had always talked at night had some advantages. Bakugou being sleepy made him more relaxed.

"Well take your time. Don't rush yourself." He sighed at you, playing with your hair.

"Thanks," You lifted your head up, giving him a big grin. "but you should really be telling yourself that." You booped him on the nose.

Your touch made him instantly go red. Cheeks burning into a crimson red color, chest pumping so loud he was so sure you could hear it.

"Your heartbeat is relaxing, mm." You closed your eyes, resting on his chest once more.

"Night, Y/n." He says as he brushes your hair out of your face.

"Goodnight, Katsuki."

━ 𖤐 february 3rd, 2021.