Chummy | Louise

I'm really missing Zoe because she normally come to my house or I go to her house everyday. I'm staying at her house because I'm looking after the boys (guinea pigs) and I miss her so much that I even called her as soon as she got in the taxi because I already missed her. She has been there for me ever since I met her and we haven't gone one day without talking to eachother but zoe recently texted me and said that their hotel has very bad wifi so im not sure that we can talk everyday.

I really worried about Zoe because she was going on the airplane by herself but it ended up that Tanya and Niomi are flying with her after all. Niomi and Tanya have told me that they have lots of editing to do and Zoe doesn't put a video up on Tuesday's so she hasn't got much editing to do, so she might get bored. To help her out, I told her to download crossy road and the second she got it, she loved it.

Anyway, I really hope Zoe enjoys Orlando, along with Tan, Jim, Niomi, Marcus & Alfie. She hasn't met Alfie yet but I'm sure they'll get along.

Bye xox

This is just a little chapter from Louise ( sprinkleofglitter )
If you want another chapter from Louise (maybe about alfie) or any other Youtubers
I was thinking about Tyler and joey meeting them in America but comment on this chapter what you think
And thanks so much for 1.33k reads.
Thanks for being so patient with me
Love u all lots

Ig: zoella_fan.girl
Twitter: zalfie_fangirl

Bye xx