Really? | Alfie

Well, there's been a bit of a dilemma and our hotel room is double booked until TOMORROW! So we have no clue where we are going to sleep because all the other rooms are booked up aswell. I would be telling you guys about the view right now but I can't see the view cause I'm not on my balcony.

We haven't to Niomi, Tanya or Zoe yet just incase they freak out and Zoe gets panicking. Thinking about that, Ive been wondering if tan or Niomi has told Zoe about my menstilanitus because then Zoe will know why I run out because I'm going to try and impress her because she sounds flawless.

Jim is just about to text tan about the hotel room to see if they have any ideas but Jim threating about it just incase tan thinks its a joke ( Jim always tricks tan) and the she gets here and realises its real.

He's just sent it and tan is texting back and she said that they don't believe him, this is exactly what I thought might happen. Jims tell her its not joke on a phone call on speaker but she still won't believe him even though he's saying things like ' I wouldn't joke about this' and tan keeps saying things like ' you joke about everything' and she put Niomi on the phone to Marcus and he's trying to say its no joke but no ones taking us seriously. We are so frightened right now of what Niomi, tan & Zoe will say when they get here.

Anyway on the bright side at least it's only one night, it could have been worse like a week or 2 weeks and then we would have been screwed but it's only one night, we'll find a hotel which has a spare room and a toilet cause Marcus says he's about to wet himself because he's so despret.

Bye guys x

P.S Marcus just proper did a wee in his pants and because Jim was telling us jokes and he was laughing so now he's behind a tree changing his pants and trouser and he just told Niomi and took a picture of him and sent it to her and she was cracking up, but anyway I better get going.

Sorry i haven't uploaded recently but I'm writing another chapter while your reading this so I'll try and have it up either tonight, tomorrow or Monday. Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx