"𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜" 𝑺𝒆𝒎𝒊 𝑬𝒊𝒕𝒂

"Oh! remember that time when we went skydiving? It was epic hahaha" Your boyfriend said giggling.

"Yeah that was one of the scariest moments in my life" You replied back laughing too.

"I have to go to the bathroom wait for me okay?" You said to him. You acted okay in front of him, but deep down you were dying inside.

"Okay, but be quick" He replied smiling at you.

You went to the bathroom and washed your face. Remembering all the memories you made with him.
"I don't wanna let him go, ever. But I have to"

You're having difficulties to understand yourself, the situation you're put into.

You went back in his room.
"I love you Eita. I'll treasure you forever, I love you, I'll never stop loving you."

"Why are you saying that Y/N?, What came into you?"

"I just want you to know, uh.. how much I love you" "Got it?" You said to him innocently, and trying not to break into tears.

"Uhh okay? By the way come sit here next to me." He said in a happy tone.

You sat down in the chair next to his bed.
He suddenly leaned in closer to you and began singing,

"Baby not a day goes by that I'm not into you~" He sang beautifully, instead of hitting the high note, he sang it in a soft way, a lullaby to be exact.

"I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you" he continued to sing softly "I'm into you" You sang back to him, in a sad way.

You held his hand tightly while your warm tears fell.

"And baby even on our worst nights, I'm into y-you" he sang sobbing.

He held your cheeks, wiping away your tears while you still held his hand.

"Y/N don't cry, you know it breaks my heart to see you like that" he said crying.

"No, no, don't leave me it's unfair, I can't lose you, Eita" sobs filling the room while you held him tightly in his deathbed.

"It's alright. Shh shh" he caressed your back and leaving soft kisses on your forehead.

"I love you Y/N, even in my next life"

"I love you too Eita, promise? "

"Pinky swear" You both intertwined your pinky together.

"Cause' after a-all this time, I'm s-still into you~ I should b-be over all the b-butterflies but I'm into y-you" You sang in a lullaby, wearing a brown cardigan Semi gave you on your birthday, while strumming the guitar next to his grave.

"I'm still into you"

End~