"𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝑴𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑶𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒖

"𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒"
You smiled.

He smiled back at you then kissed you lightly.
"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜"

You and Osamu have been together for 3 years now. You're happy with him, contented. You know he feels the same way, but he's not the type to express his feelings in public but when it's only the two of you he sure is extra clingy and bubbly.

Today he brought you to an amusement park to "𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠" in which you happily agreed on since he's always busy at work. Moreover you planning on proposing to him.

You brought the ring with you and waited for the perfect timing to ask him. You wanted it to be in the sunset in front of a massive water fountain with crystals and gems along side with hanging flowers.

"𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑦" You thought

"𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑒" You spoke as you pointed at a ride.

"𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑒, 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑛." He replied.

You both had fun, and took pictures to add to your polaroid collection.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙"
You grabbed his hand and dragged him into the fountain.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎- 𝑆𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛! 𝑊𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒!" He yelled in which you didn't listen.

You just wanted one thing, and that is to show him how much you love him.

"𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒" Pantingly you smiled at him.

"𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?" He asked innocently.

"𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦" You spoke on one knee, while holding out a box with a dazzling ring inside.

Eyes were pinned to the both of you, catching everyone's attention. He looks at you straight in the eye not saying anything.

"𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒" You said breaking the silence.

"𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦
𝑌/𝑁 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" He answered tears streaming down his face, then walked away leaving you speechless.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦"

End ~