"𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫" 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝑲𝒆𝒊

"𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐾𝑒𝑖?" You asked.

He didn't turn his head, just continued on walking on the way to school.

"𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑀𝐴 𝐾𝐸𝐼" You shouted for him to hear.

"𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑒, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡. 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒?" He patted your head, held your hand and putting it inside his coat to warm you up a little.

He hasn't been spending time with you and "𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘, 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"
was all you got from him whenever you make plans.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒."

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔."

It's winter, and he hated it. The coldness didn't suit him. He once said that the snow and the christmas songs didn't make him feel any different it was just annoyingly cold.

But it's the complete different to you. Your favorite holiday is Christmas, you liked every part of it, by decorating, opening presents, hot chocos and thick blankets.

You both knew each other's likes and dislikes so you didn't even bother on asking him to spend the night later, and do some fun things.

*𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅*
- 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 4:31 𝑷𝑴 -

You went to his classroom to inform him that you'll go home since he has practice until 6.

"𝑈ℎℎ, ℎ𝑖, 𝑢𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?" You asked his classmate.

"𝐴ℎℎ 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎-𝑘𝑢𝑛, ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜" He replied pointing at the exit.

"𝑂ℎ- 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠."

He just gave you a nod and proceeded on cleaning. You already assumed that he's at the gym practicing so you just went home alone.

"𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒" It sure did hurt you a lot but, you didn't wanna complain, scared that he might find you needy and annoying so you remained silent.

It pissed you off to see couples walking down the road, fingers intertwined. So you hurried up while stuffing half of your face on your scarf.

Once you got home, you just settled down and layed in your bed feeling bored.

"𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡" You muttered sitting up.

So you decided to send him a message.

- 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤  5:12 𝐏𝐌 -

"𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦?"
sᴇɴᴛ

A few hours passed he still haven't read your message.

                              - 6:09 𝐏𝐌 -

                             𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐞✌️
                           𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍

You picked up immediately

"𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑝, 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦" He said

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐾𝑒𝑖, 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤?"

"𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑘𝑒𝑦𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤"

"𝑂ℎ 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒"

That shocked you, he sounded like he's panting on the phone. You didn't have time to ask questions so you just listened to him.

You decided to wear a black turtleneck, faded jeans together with a big brown coat, a red scarf and your boots. You tied your hair in a ponytail, and grabbed your bag with your belongings.

*knock knock*

Someone knocked, you knew it was him so you opened it excitedly.

His face went bright red when he saw you.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒" He said looking away.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜!" You decided to kiss him on his left cheek, tiptoeing ofcourse.

"𝐺𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑌/𝑁 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒?" He scoffed patting your head

"𝐶𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑒" You stuck your tongue out

You both went in his car and he drove to his apartment.

"𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒"

"𝑊ℎ𝑦'𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐾𝑒𝑖?" You asked confused because all the lights are turned off. So you snuck your hand out his big window to feel the snow. Soon you noticied that his bedroom is the only space lit up so you slowly approached it.

And saw rose petals on his neat room, the bed was filled with snacks and there were candles everywhere. So you went inside and sat on his bed.

"𝐾𝑒𝑖!" You called out to him

He slowly went inside the room holding two hot chocos and giving you the other.

"𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑌/𝑁" He let out a sigh of guilt

"𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦."

He made you feel all kinds of emotions, happy, sad and guilty.

"𝐾𝑒𝑖 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠"

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡."

He gave you a long passionate kiss and a hug.

You both spent the night watching movies while cuddling in his bed. Building forts out of sheets, and endless affection.

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" He whispered on your ear randomly

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜"