"𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬" 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐 𝑻𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒖

*Phone chimes*
*Ring!*
*Ring!*

"H-hello?"

"Are you still awake?" He asked on the other side.

"It's 2AM, you woke me up"

"I'm sorry, it's just that something's bothering me. I can't sleep."

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"Can you meet me at the park like right now?"

"What? It's raining heavily, and it's 2 in the morning" You said rubbing your eyes.

"I need you"

The sound of sadness was heard on his voice, it weakened you.

"Sure I'll meet you there" You stated while getting up and grabbing your jacket.

"Thanks, be careful."

"I will, see you"

Kuroo has been your bestfriend for 4 years now since you moved here. You both went to the same highschool and at the same age.

You reminisced all of your memories together, bothered that graduation is nearing, knowing you both have to seperate soon and go to college.

"Why now of all times" You zipped your jacket and grabbed your umbrella, left the house and locked the door behind you.

You regretted not wearing sweatpants. It was cold out.

You soon arrived at the part, and the time was currently 2:26. You stood under a tree and waited for him patiently.

About 2 mins he arrived, in a hoodie soaked in the rain.

"Why didn't you bring an umbrella? Are you crazy?" You muttered.

"Why did you bring an umbrella? You're the one who's crazy. Something like this barely happens." He replied taking the umbrella away from your hand.

"Hey! Give that back!"

"No, no hahaha, come get it!" He mumbled playing in the rain.

You went and played with him.
"This barely happens. This will never happen again." The thought made you sad.

You knew that both of you will never experience something like this again. You wanted it to last longer, you wanted to spend more time with him.

He pulled out his phone and began playing a love song. It was poorly heard because of the rain but it was still playing.

"Come" He let out his hand for you to reach.

You took it and he pulled you closer to him. Placing his other hand on your waist, while the other was holding your hand tightly.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

He leaned in closer to your ear and whispered "Let's dance."

Without saying anything you followed his steps and began to dance swiftly, flowing with the rhythm.

"Can we always be this close? Forever and ever and ah take me out, and take me home. You're my, my, my, my lover." He sang that part of the song while he leads you into the rain. He spins you around slowly and lets you fall into his arms.

"The reason why I called you here was to tell you something" He said not taking his eyes off you. Still dancing.

"What is it?" You asked him.

"You see graduation is nearing, I wanted to take the risk. I like you Y/N." He shouted the last part.

*The song nearing to its end and the sound of the rain hitting the ground.*

The sound of your heart beating was so loud, if it wasn't for the rain he would've heard it.

"I understand if you don't feel the sam-"
He was cut off when you suddenly wrapped you arms around his neck and kissed him, full of love.

He put both of his arms in your waist deepening the kiss.

After what seemed like a minute, you pulled away trying to catch your breath.

"I like you too, please stay with me forever" You uttered smiling.

"I already took the exam to the college you applied for. I'll stay with you forever."