"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞" 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐

You stood in front of the mirror admiring the sparkly dress that you wore.

"You're so beautiful Y/N" your mom said while approaching you slowly.

"Ofcourse, I inherited your beauty mom" you replied back trying to ease the aura around you.

"I can't believe this is happening" she said tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry mom I'll ruin my makeup, it's okay really" you whispered while calming yourself down from breaking into tears.

"Let's go pretty ladies" your dad suddenly peeked at the door.

"Oh what's wrong" he asked while pulling you both in a big hug.

"It's gonna be alright, we're gonna be fine" he said trying to mativate you and your mom.

"Now let's go to the church people will be waiting"

You felt nervous, you never knew this day would come. At the limo you sat, fidgeting your fingers trying to calm yourself down.

"This is it, probably one of the most memorable things that I'll experience" you said shivering.

"We're here!" the driver said.

You arrived at the church shaking in terror, that you might do something stupid to ruin the big day that was ahead of you.

Walking down the aisle you saw him sharply dressed, his hair was styled neatly while wearing the prettiest smile.

You stared at him on the verge of tears.

"Do you take Kageyama Tobio to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

"I do father" your sister answered happily.

"Do you take S/N to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

A moment of silence you were holding back your tears as you saw him look at you while saying

"Yes I do"

End ~