"𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲" 𝑲𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒊 𝑨𝒌𝒊𝒓𝒂

You blasted loud music on your earphones while laying down on your bed.

"2 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝑀, 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝"

It was quite tough living with insomnia, sometimes you barely get a blink of sleep. It depends on the luck if you ever get a 2 hour nap.

Hibernating is rare, something you never experienced for the past 14 years. It was depressing. A hard part where you wanted to just close your eyes to not feel the pain, the current problem. But sadly closing your eyes just wont do the job. You have to face it, wide awake.

You were tired of overthinking about shit so you decided to sneak out your window to take a walk. Yes at 2 AM.

Your parents usually sleep around 10 and they keep the door keys in their room to prevent you from sneaking out which happened multiple times already.

So you grabbed an oversized jacket and hopped out the window quietly as possible. Your room was downstairs so it wasn't a hussle going down.

You kept a pocket knife in case something bad happens and stuffed your hand in your pockets. It was cold out, really windy. The light source we're the lamp posts that keeps the sidewalks lit.

Soon you reached your destination, where you would spend time whenever you can't fall asleep. It was an old playground near a bridge. It was really random because playgrounds are usually located at a park but this one was hidden, the seats were a little rusty, dried leaves scattered around the place. It radiated peace, so it became your comfort space.

You sat down on the rusty swing, slowly swinging yourself keeping your eyes on your shoes. Soon you started humming a random song.

"𝐻𝑚𝑚~ 𝑚𝑚𝑚~" A deep voice came from behind you. It was pitch black to where it came from, so you stood up immediately holding your pocket knife againts it.

"𝑊ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?" You asked.

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒" A tall guy came out from the darkness. He was really good looking, you eyed him from head to toe.

He was wearing a gray hoodie with a denim jacket and jeans.

"𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒?" You asked still holding the knife up.

"𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛."

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡?"

"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔."

That made sense so you slowly put the knife back inside your pockets.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒" He scoffed.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ" You answered sitting again at the swing.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔?" He asked

"𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑒."