"𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡" 𝑶𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒖

The soft sand brushing through you feet was relaxing, the sound of waves crashing, and the thought of him. It felt like heaven.

You decided to take a vacation on the beach to relieve stress. It was really nice but you weren't with your loved one.

"𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒"

You thought, not wanting to bother him since you know how busy he was.

You remenisced all of the memories you had with him. The one where you bought a big ass banner to one of his games to make his fangirls shut up, the one where you went hiking with him. You remembered everything, both the sad and happy memories.

The cold air somehow brang you comfort. The one you really needed. You wanted to cry. It was hurting you. You wanted to feel his touch.

"𝐺𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑇𝑜𝑟𝑢, 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒?" You muttered, tears forming in your eyes.

You already each the end of the beach, it pissed you off. So you decided to come back to the hotel you were staying on. Slowly you walked towards it, not wanting the relaxing walk to end.

*𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭*

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑, 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑."

You cried out while you held your pillow tightly in your arms. You went through his feed again. 

"𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝐺𝑜𝑑'𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑘𝑒, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼 𝑤-𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝! 𝑇-𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑢, 𝑤ℎ𝑦'𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦?"

Tears flowing down your cheeks as you saw his wife's belly getting bigger.

"𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒."