"𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝑲𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊

"𝑆𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑦, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" He happily stated on the phone.

"𝑀𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜! 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎!"

You and Suga have been together for 6 years, you have to say he's the typical husband material. He takes good care of you and your family.

A very responsible and calm person who can deal with your anxiety.

You both met when you were in highschool, he's a part of the boys volleyball team while you were a part of the photography club. (iykyk)

Your relationship with him is almost perfect despite the both of you always being busy at work, he works as a kindergarten teacher while you work as a decorator.

Tonight he sent you to your bestfriends house to get ready for dinner night.

"𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" You stomped around pouting.

"𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑦𝑒𝑡, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒." He replied smiling while pulling you into a big hug.

"𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒"

*𝑨𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆*

"𝑁𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑢𝑝 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠. 𝑌𝐸𝑆 𝑜𝑚𝑔 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘!" She jumped up and down as she saw the masterpiece she created.

"𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡"

"𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙, ℎ𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒."

"𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑠𝑜" You nervously chucked.

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 9 𝑃𝑀, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝐴𝑀𝐴𝑍𝐼𝑁𝐺."

"𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡" You gave her a tight hug.

"𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

You went to the bathroom and opened the lights. You stared at your figure in the mirror. You wore a skin tight navy blue dress.

"𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡" You thought.

The door opened and you saw your bestfriend sitting on the edge of her bed waiting for you to come out.

"𝑌/𝑁, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠!"

"𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒?" You asked nervously.

"𝐼𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝐹𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐶 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

"𝐴𝑤𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠!"

"𝑁𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛!"

You grabbed your heels and your clutch bag then went out your friend's house. You entered your car and sat there a little nervous.

You decided to call him before driving off.

                                8:32 PM

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜? 𝑂ℎ 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑦'𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙?" He immediately picked up.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠"

"𝑆𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑦, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡."

"𝑀𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜! 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎!"

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜"

The phone call ended.

You drove off to make your way to where the restaurant takes place.

"𝑈𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐" You grunted while waiting patiently.

-𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤  9:19 𝐏𝐌-

*𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈*

You immediately answered it.

"𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑓-

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜, 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑌/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁? 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐷𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑟 𝑆𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑎?"

You sat there frozen in terror.

"𝐼-𝑖'𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔-𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑"

"𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝐿/𝑁. 𝑊𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙. 𝑊𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒  𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦."

"𝑁𝑜, 𝑛𝑜! 𝑁𝑂! 𝐾𝑜𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖!" You cried while grabbing your chest, the pain was unbareable.

"𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏-𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ-𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒" Your voiced cracked.

*𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍*

A bag was given to you, inside was his phone, wallet, keys, a boquet of tulips, and a small sparkly red box.

You opened it and saw a diamond ring.