First weekend with birth parents

Allyssa POV:
I am packing my clothes to go stay the first weekend with my birth parents I wish Callie could come but she gets to stay with Cameron and the guys but I just have go with this arrangement for a year and then we will revisit full custody and I am telling Cameron that if I come home looking like I was hit by a car take pictures because then my birth parents will never get custody of me I want a stable home and even though Cameron and every tours it would still be stable without going to my birth parents every weekend. I am going to miss my cheer competitions for a year unless my parents follow the rules of the judge that we keep our activites the same so hopefully I will get to go the judge did say he was going to check in with our cheer coach and if they do not follow the rules once the custody hearing will be earlier then expected and Cameron will get full custody of me and that is what I want to be with my sister and our family full time but with my birth parents wanting custody that is not going to happen.

Callie POV:
Allyssa is packing for the weekend and I am pack our cheer stuff hoping see is going to be there I thought this was going to be ok but I was wrong worried that my sister will not be able to compete for a year if she is not there the whole routine will be off and then we will not place in the top three and we want to place in the top three so we can compete on day 2 I hate that she has to build a relationship with those awful people but I am also hoping that she comes home with cuts and burises so that way the custody hearing gets moved up and she will be with us full time and will not have to build  a relationship with them they are truly awful people and should not be able to have kids because of how they treat them.

Cam POV:
I am hoping Allyssa will be okay at her birth parents for a couple days of course I will miss her and I want to go watch Callie compete which I can but that is really the only travel I can do to go out of state is to watch Callie and I would like to watch Allyssa to but she is not allowed to leave the house unless it is to come back home and she can go to practice then. I am packing her some food and she will be able to eat because she has been able to eat when ever she wanted before her parents came back into the picture so with her staying there they will not feed her so I know that she would be starving before she came back home and now she cant even compete as far as we know.

Jack G POV:
I am so happy my girl is here with us full time but I know she is sad and I am scared that she will get hurt at practice  because of her stressing out and I do not want her to get hurt I just do not know if she should even be flying when half of the time at competition her whole stunt group is not even there and then her sister having to be with her birth parents. I might see if I can step in so I know my girl is safe I will do whatever it takes to make sure she is safe because with everything else if she lost cheer due to an injury she would be lost I just do not want her to worry about anything but her sister and I know she could use the distraction and so I am going to make sure she get the distractions she needs and I am going to be there for her no matter what I am hoping we do not lose Allyssa because then Callie will be broken and might turn to a bad girl and an I dont care atitude.

Authors note: I know it has been awhile since I did the next part but suprise

Sasha POV:
I am so happy that I got adopted but I havent been around Callie and Allyssa alot Cam kind of told me that I cannot come over for a while because their are family issuse going on and I heard that Allyssa might not be around anymore and then I know that is it truns out I had an older sister but she died due to a few things and I do not even remember her my parents died a car crash and my sister died a few years before that and now I wish I knew I had an older sister and knew her. I am getting ready  to go get on the bus to compete this weekend I know I will see Callie and I can check on her I just hope she doesnt lock her self in a hotel room and then come out when we have to be out of ourooms like for team and competition related stuff.