Chapter 8 (Awards)

Calliepov:

We just got done at done and heading back to the hotel and then going to spend time at the water park inside the motel. Cam wants to talk to me and Allyssa before he leaves but he is leaving tonight so we have to be at the water park with our coach 10 mintines after we get to the motel so he is goign to have to talk to us when we get home something came up where he cant watch Allyssa perform but she has a competion just for her dividon in a couoe months that he can go to.

Allyssa pov:

I just found out dad cant watch me preform this weekend but since Callie doesnt have to competet at the same competion as me in a couoke minths he cab go to my competion she has onr the same day as mine but she understands that dad has to come see me perfrom sometimes.

Cam pov:

So i had to move my flight uo to leace earlier than expected because i have to go meet up with Bart and talk about the girls and the competions and who they are staying with. I really hate that I have to leave them so soon butb we havent not finished their rooms so while they are still at the competion I am going to finish their rooms up by myslef the guys didnt have to come back just yet so they are flying the same time we all were suppose to fly out. I honestly dont know how the girls are going to feel with all of us having to leave and them not being able to go with them just starting cheer.

Sarah pov:

 I miss the girls I wish I got adopted with them they were like my sisters I was an only child so I would give anything to be cheering with them and be with them again. At least then I would be with them again and we could cheer together like we use to pretend we were but then we wouldnt be pretending we would acutally be doing it.\

Callie pov:

 We just got done with the second day and we found out that we got first in our division Allyssa is about to compete now if they get first in their division that will be amazing and we can call dad and tell him we both one he got me a phone Allyssa doesnt have one yet but she does have a computor because we go to school online so we can cheer we do as much school as we want and since we are going home on monday we will do school while we pack and on the plane so before we get home we will be done for the week.