our new house (Chapter 2)

Callie pov:

We get to this huge house and I ask is your house? Cameron says yes but he also adds that its your house to. We get out of the car and we have cheer in 3 hours so enough time to change and get water and the rest of stuff we need for cheer practice. Cameron can you help us with our hair? Miss Abby always did everyones hair before the extra curricular activies everyone had. I can try Cameron said.

Allyssapov:

I am trying to get ready for cheer practice and our ride will be here in 5 mins and Cameron cant do our hair the right way. We cannot ask the other mom because she is driving us may be we ask one of the other coaches or older girls to do it when we get there. The older girls and other coaches are really helpful but we have to tell them why our hair isnt done and then they will help us.

Cameron pov:

I cant fix my own girls hair for cheer practice. what am I am going to do? I guess I can call the gym and see if they can fix there hair from now on and see what they say so they can still cheer they might have to be there earlier which is fine because then they will have their hair done before practice starts. Maybe a coach can pick them up and take them to practice. But while they are at practice I am out getting furnituine for their rooms while the boys paint there rooms and a few cheer things.

Nash pov:

Cam decided we had to get the girls rooms ready while they are at cheer practice we are painting them right now they are going to sleep down stairs until there rooms are ready. We could of all ready had their rooms ready if we knew Cam was going to adopt two girls but the rooms still wouldn't be ready because we wouldn't know what they like yet so the rooms still would not be done. Their clothes are going to stay packed until we get the rooms finished and then we will put their clothes up for them.

Callie pov:

We are still at practice and still have to run the routine full out 9 times which normally we run it 20 times so we have only ran it 11 times and every other run there is a bobble or a stunt group falls out of the stunt so then we start over and run it and its perfect and depending if the last one one if its perfect then we can go home. Cameron is suppose to pick us up and when we get home I am going to have to talk to him about us hosting a squad sleep over for my cheer team and then my sister has to host one to. We could never host one because of us not having a family but now we have a family so we can host team sleepovers.

Allyssa pov:

My practice is over Callie is still not out so I go watch her practice for a few mins until her practice is done so we can go home we have to host both our teams the same night and there are 24 girls on my team and 24 on Callie's I dont know how dad is going to feel hosting 48 girls that are not his so there going to be a total of 50 girls if dad is ok with it.

Cameron pov:

I just picked up my girls and they look exhausted so we are on our way home when my girls say cane we talk to you about something? I say sure they start saying that everyone on the team has to host a team sleep over at least once and they informed me and Callie that if we dont we will not be able to cheer there and we really like it there so we were wonder can we have our sleepover sand they have to be the same night.

Callie pov:

We just asked dad if we could have our sleep overs and he needs to know how many girls are on each team so I tell I have 24 other girls on my team and Allyssa says she has the same so we dont know if we will get to have our sleep over the