At the comp

Callie pov:

We  have arrived at the first comp of the new cheer season and since my sister was late getting to the bus we have to go straight to practice because we were suppose to be able to go to the rooms first but my sister was late we have 2 minutnes to change and get to practicing. We have worked hard for this comp for 3 weeks now we have to be flawless  and hit all of our stunts with perfection.

Sarah pov:

Callie is upset with me because I was late to her bus but she did not have to go wake up one of the guys to bring her to the gym at 7 in the morning she stayed at a friends house and the boys do not  gey up until 9 or 10 the only that gets up at 8 on the weekend is Glinsky so I had to wake him up at 7:45 and he asked what I was stilling do at the house? I told him no one is up and the bus is suppose to leave in 15mins. So he brought me to the gym and I was 5mintues late to the bus so I almost had to ride with my team but I do not have a best friend on my team I mean I have friends they just arent my best friends,

Cameron pov:

All of the guys and me are getting ready to be on the first flight to Oakland to watch the girls at thier competion they really wanted us to be able to watch them so they took a bus to the airport flew out earlier and we got a later flight for the same day so we could maybe watch one of their practices for each of them they think we are coming tomorrow but when we get there we know which rooms they have so we are going to suprise them, We are also going to have supper with them but they will be so happy we are there a day early we are packing about to get a cab to go to the airport.

Jack Glinsky pov:

We just got to the airport Cameron helped me with a suprise for Callie because I really like her and he is ok with me going out with her as long as I protect her. I really hope she likes it as soon as we get to the hotel I have to talk to her teammates they are going to help me with it since Callie is a cheerleader they are going to be 4 people with a sign which when together they will say will you go out and then a 5th group with have me next to the signs and I got to find out who is going to help me  but I really want the flyers to hep me for sure and then i need a group to put me up next to the signs.

Author note:

It might be all over the place but i promise it will eventually fit into the story I am trying to get chapters out to all of my readers I need a name for my readers message with ideas and if I use yours you will get a chracter and a shout in this book or another one but for your charcter i need name and what you want to be in the book so thank you so much to my readers for now.