Starting on tour

Callie POV:
I love that I get to come with dad but my sister is mad at me for leaving but she will see me in a couple weeks at cheer for a cure where the wining team gets to give their winnings to any cancer hospital in the world we also run a cheer clinic and a cheer showcase for them and they love it before we  were put in the orphange we got to compete at cheer for the cure and night is when we found out our parents just left us they let us pack ll of our stuff and  Allyssa thinks our parents are coming back if they do I will not be there for them to take me back I want to stay with dad and the boys life now is amazing but Allyssa she always wanted our parents to come back for us so she can go back with them. When Allyssa was born mom and dad didnt love me anymore they gave Allyssa everything she wanted they even forgot my birthday so I do not want to go back to that life sometimes I wish I was an only child because I was like the ugly kid no one wants so I will stay with dad for good. 

Allyssa POV:
If our parents come back I am going to go with them Cam knows that I want to go back with my birth parents he knows that Callie doesnt so we might acutally be spilt up if they came back for us they will take away the one thing Callie loves most and I will get to stay in it so I will be ok if we are split up if it means Callie is noticed and taken care of and is doing what she loves. I hated that our parents ignored Callie after I was born she even tried to run away so she could be happy so I guess I am done being mad about her leaving she wants to stay and she is my older sister so I cant tell her what to do but my birthday is coming up and I want to be with my sister so Cam said I could fly to that stop and hang out with every one and if I like tour Cam is going to let me stay which will be good to be with my sister but bad because I cant go back with my parents.

Cam POV:
I am happy to have Callie on tour with us even though I 
adopted the girls I am glas Callie is happy with us I wish Allyssa was as happy as Callie but if her birth parents come back she is going to go with them apparently they faked their own death but Callie doesnt want to go back with them so if we have heron tour and preforming they can not take her away so we are trying to get Bart to give her a contract like we have so that way as long as we are on tour and break and wait for the next tour she cant leave my care I told Bart that Callie is amazing at cheer so why not have her do some of that  she already has to practice and we let her practice on the stage anyway this way she gets to preform and practice more he has been talking to the management team and they always said she doesnt have anything to preform but now she does so he is going to tell them that Callie does have something she can do.

Sierra POV:

I am still staying with Allyssa she just went to bed and there was a knock on the door  so I go open the door and say hi how may I help you? We people come ask for directions all the time but I was not ready for what the couple said next that they are Allyssas parents and Callies but they didnt call her Callie they called her the slut and that broke my heart I told them that Allyssa just went to bed and Callie isnt not here for a few months I told them that if they want to see Allyssa that they will have to come back tomorrow after 9:45 because she has school and cheer practice they said that is fine they will be back tomorrow to see her. Since their parents are back in the picture I have to talk to Cameron and see what I am suppose to do because Allyssa wants to celebrate her birthday with Callie so I need to know what he wants me to do because I am not going to let them take her if he tells me to get them to stay then I will have her stay because if this goes to court she will have to stay here anyway and more then likely it will go to court because Cam adopted them since Callie is on tour she will not go to the court hearing and if she does have to go then they will have a copy of her MAGCON contract so Cam might acutally get her to stay with him Callie needs a better life then with those people that call themseves her parents so I am really hoping Cam gets to keep Callie Allyssa wants to go back to living with them so bad but she loves it here because her sister is here and that is the only security her sister has and I do not want them to lose that.