back home

Allyssa POV:
I had a horrible weekend with my birth parents they found the food dad packed me and so I didnt get to eat I also couldnt go compete with my team and worst of all they beat me dad does get to pick me up and then when we get home maybe then we can get a court date even though they want me to do this for a year. I do not want to go back there but I do understand that I might have to if we can  not get a court date before this weekend because I cant skip a week unless I am sick for real and I do not want to be sick but I also do not want to go back there.

Callie POV:
Dad and I are on our way to get Allyssa I wanted to go with him to pick her up because she is my sister and she wants to hear about the cheer competition and she thought it would be a good idea for the ride home since our birth parents live 90 miles away which is weird and I have missed my sister so much not being able to compete that I was doing the stunt sequence and my group didnt catch me so I have a broken arm leg and ankle and a concussion so I cant cheer for like 6 months. Dad and everyone else loves to help me but I need my sister and I need her to be at home with me to cheer me up and keep me company and I cant do that with her having to leave every weekend.

Cam POV:
Allyssa called me on her first night and told me that her birth parents found her food I packed for her so she has not eaten all weekend so I am going to stop at subway and get her something to eat and Callie too I love my girls I also am going to call the social worker that is working our case and see if we can get into court before this weekend. 

PHONE CONVO 
SW: Hi Mr.Dallas 
C:Please call me cam
SW:Ok well Cam I am guessing you have a problem.
C: Yes I do Alyssa called me her first night at her birth parents and she has not eaten all weekend and they took her food away that I packed her and she said they loced her in a room and she couldnt leave and now she doesnt want to go back so I was wondering if we could get a court date?
SW:Well Cam I can talk to the judge on your case and see what we can do.
C:Ok thank you.
SW:No problem I am acutally which the judge right now and he say he can get you in tomorrow afternoon.
C:That is perfect we will be there one more thing Callie got injured at a competition this week so she cant stand when we meet the judge.
SW:Ok that should be fine since she cant but every one else that comes will have to.
C: I totally understand that.
SW:Ok the judge said that was fine abour Callie and so sorry to hear that. But I have to go and get back to our meeting.
C:OK thank you so much for the help bye see you tomorrow.

END OF CONVO
Callie POV:
We just pulled up to our birth parents house and they do not know I came and they cant see the car so they will not know I am here and I do not have to see them anyway so I am stayting in the car and then we can leave I hate being here but my sister doesnt know what happened and I want to to tell her I mean I did move into the living room for a little while so I hear everything for now anyway and there is some stuff I wish I didnt have to hear dad wants to go back on tour in 3 months and if that happens and my sister doesnt get to get to stay with us I will be going on tour to and I will be stuck on the bus with nothing to do.