Chapter 6

Callie pov:

We are getting ready to compete and we are doing our hair and make up now if we do not follow every detail we have to do conditioning before we compete we do not like the conditioing this is a two day comp. When we have two day comp we have to be sure to do our best both days because we want to hit zero(when you hit zero it means you have no mistakes)  if we do hit zero we will make it to day 2 and then if we hit zero both days we win this comp.

Allyssa pov:

I cant wait to see my sisiter Callie compete she is my idol and m ysister and my role model I love to watch my sister whenwe are at home she helps with stunts and stuff i would normally be on a level 2 team but i am on a level 4 team because i always watch mt sister and she helps me with stunts that are above my acutal level I am suppose to be on that is why i am up to a level 4 team we are not suppose to compete until day 2 with all of the teams that come back for day 2 and so I will get to watch my sister compete both days. 

Sarahpov:

I am watitng to watch my roommate on tv when she got adopted I hoped I would get adopted to but I loved my roommate we got along really well we both loved to cheer and now she is at one of our favorite cheer comps to watch CHEERSPORT  when she was here we talked to Mrs.Hart about letting us not do chores that day and every year we didnt have to help with chores she divided ours up between the older kids because we were always make up our own rotines so she knew that we would want to watch the cheer.

Sasha pov:

(I know I am adding more charcters but it has to b apart of the story for life so bare with me)  

I love my room mate I aged out of the orphange I was in and me and my room mate love to warch cheer she told me that her old roommate got adopted and was at cheersport this year and that she gets to watch it so she talked to Mrs.Hart to see if I could watch the competion. I can she is goignot divide my chores up with tje older kids.