Going home

Allyssa POV:

Well the comp was fun my team got 2nd place we had some bobbles but I understand why can't always win but it would be nice to of won my sister and her team are celebrating and my coach is yelling at us because we didnt get first. We got a diffrent bus to go to the airport our teams our so big that we rent buses to take us were need to go so as soon as we get to the airport we will meet up with my sisters team which means we have a whole play to ourselves. 

Callie POV:

Well we get to celebrate but me sister doesnt because they got second their coach is really hard on them because they are younger and have to work harder to make it to the comps that are for more advanced teams which this one was for more advanced teams. I am on  a level 4 unrestricted mty sister is on a level 1 restiercted which means her team isnt really suppose to compete at those but they work really hard to go to those comps.  I am glad I got adopted but I miss my friends at the orphange I think I will see if I can go see them I hope they get adopted but were I can still see them<

CamsPOV:

My girls are on their way home they had a lot o fun but now when they get home I have to tell them my sister is coming to stay with them becasue I am going on tour with the guys and they cant go with us. I dont know how that is going to go but I do have a suprise for them when they get here I wanted to adopt two more girls so I went and adopted Callies friends Sarah and Sasha they were said to say goodbye and heyvare also going to start cheering at the ame gym as Callie and Allyssa so I think Callie is going to be really happy.

SarahPOV:

Cam suprised us when we came back tot he orphange for us he said he wanted two girls when we got called down and he told us to go pack we were suprised that we were getting adopted and were going to be Callie and Allyssa sisters and we are going to get to cheer with them. We get to go to next competion and compete all of the cheer comps are our favorite I just kind of wish we got ot go to the first one but I get to go to all of the rest. 

CalliePOV:

We just got home and can is picking us up so we get in the car and we are on our way home when dad says he needs to talk to us when we get home but we dont know what he wants to talk about so we ask if we can get starbucks and food before we get home I am glad to be home I have missed Jack my boyfriend ( I changed somethings around so just bare with me) he had to leave the same day dad id so they left together.