Chapter 7

(My authour notes will in () from now if they are in chapters)

Cam pov:

Bart just called and said we are going on tour again and I dont know how to tell the girls that we are leaving because they cant go with us if they want to cheer maybe after cheer season is over they can but right they cant leave with them just starting on the teams I worked so hard to get them on without them having to wait until the next season. If I tell them that we are leaving they are going to be heart broken if I dont find someone to stay with them while we are gone  I am thinking they either stay with my mom or my sister comes to stay with them or they stay at one of their teams house while we are gone.

Jack G pov:

I am about to go watch Callie compete her routine then the next day I will get to see her sister and possibly her Cameron had to step out for  a  phone call he comes back in and we asked him who it was. Cam said I dont know how we are going to do this but we are going on tour again and I worked so hard to get the girls on their teams and  now we are going on tour again and I dont want them to be heart broken if I cant find someone to stay with them or them to stay with someone so I dont know what to do. Cam I know what we could do. I told Cam that we could hav my mom stay with them because she will be in the area for business.

Cam pov:

We just got to the motel and all of the trams are goong to the waterpark perfect to find someone for the girls. I call my mom first.

C:Hey mom 

M:Hey Cameron, whats up?

C:Well me and they guys are going on tour and I am not going to tell the girls that they need to quit cheer and I was wondering if you vould come stay with them while we are on tour because I got to follow my dreams and I am not going to have them quit theirs for mine.

M: Sweetie I would love to but I am acytally getting ready to go to New york for a bussiness trip.

C:Ok thanks mom

My mom cant stay with the girls so now I need to call my sister she loves the girls and works in the area so hopefuly she wont mind staying here with the girls.

C: Hey sis

S: Hey whats up?

C: Can you watch your nieces and stay here with them?

S: Yes Inwould love to sray there with them.

C: Thanks 

S: No problem

So mu sister is going to stay with the girls so I am going to have to see which of the the moms came take them to practice and then my sister will pick them up after practice.

Callie pov:

Cam said after we get back from the water park he wants to talk to us about something imoportant