30 - Taking What's Thiers

Mya's P.O.V

It has been a total of three weeks and they still hadn't come for me.

Maybe David didn't think I was worth the trouble. Maybe Jarrod met someone else.

I sighed pulling the comforters around myself. Jezabelle had tried to console me telling me they would learn to love me together that they would come for me.

A brisk knocking interuppted my musings.

"Mya please come out you need to eat."

"I'm not hungry."

She sighed behind the door then moved away.

I wasn't hungry, I wasn't angry I was just lost.

'BANG BANG BANG BA!!!'

I woke up my heart beating wildly at the sound of the door being kicked open. I rolled over tirdly to see David.

"What are you..."

"We."

Jarrod strolled in behind David.

They both stood over the bed watching me with furious gazes.

I pulled the cover up to my chin glancing at them both uneasily.

David threw a long coat at me.

Jarrod pulled the sheets from my naked body.

"Get up, put that on we're leaving!"

"No."

My voice was no more then a whisper but they both heard me loud and clear.

David grasped my arms pulling me from the bed as Jarrod threw the coat over my shoulders closing it.

I was lifted and carried outside.

David pushed into the waiting cab sliding in beside me while Jarrod came to the opposite side.

The ride was silent neither touched nor looked at me. I looked back and forth between them but I was ignored.

When we arrived at the hotel Jarrod pulled me out with him. David rounded the car coming to my other side.

They guided me into the hotel passing a smirking John on the way.

When we entered the room the jacket was taken from my body along with my underwear.

I was pushed into the bathroom and David pointed to the toilet for me to sit and wait.

I didn't move. Why should I listen to him.

"Mya."

I looked to Jarrod scowling.

"He told you to sit so sit."

I rolled my eyes and turned my back to them. As if i listen to him either.

I shrieked as two hands one on each cheek slapped my ass harshly.

I turned rubbing my ass scowling at them both.

"Toilet, now" I glowered at David but made my way to the toilet seat slightly relieved at the cold soothing sensation from the porcelain.

I stared at the tile trying to ignore them but regardless how angry I was there was no way I could ignore them when I heard the sound of clothes rustling.

I looked up watching as they removed their shirts. David smooth and ripped. While Jarrod had a happy trail leading down his six pack.

I licked my lips looking away again until I heard their zippers become undone.