21 - Guns & Roses

Mya's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed with the sheets wrapped around me when Moses returned. I had spent the last three hours in agony. I didn't trust those pills, He wouldn't get me a second time. He walked in and sat on the end of the bed, he reached out caressing my foot. He was staring at me unblinking and breathing deeply.

"Me sorry, ya not happy but I like you and i wan you.'

"I'm sorry but i can't return the sentiment."

'Boom!'

The door burst open a raging David standing there.

"Move away from her right now!"

Moses stood and ran at David, David ran to him and they collided falling to the floor fist flying. David got the upperhand and began punching him. blood leaked from Moses face.

"Stop! Get the fu€k up right now!"

I gasped. Angel was standing in the doorway gun in hand, pointing it at David. They seperated, stood and put thier hands in the air.

"Moses you fu€king idiot!"

"You know each other!"

David asked surprised.

"Yes, I followed you and your bit€h to Jamaica. Had to make sure you weren't going to run with my money. I noticed his little infacuation with little Mya and used that to my advantage. I tried to get him to get Mya away from you before you returned but he failed. Then I paid for his flight here to get Mya. He succeded then stupidly recorded them fu€king which helped you believe she was gone but the idiot forgot he was using my house!"

"Me sorry, I was so happy dat drug you gave meh worked, me had to let him know she was mine.''

"Drug?"

"Shut up David, here's what's going to happen. Your going to get me the contract and write me in it, then I will let your Mya go safely."

"I can't write you in, Mya is already on it."

"What?" I gasped

"I wrote it this morning, it was supposed to celebrate our agreement because you were gonna stay, You were gonna stay right?"

"Yes, of course David"

"You bit€h, ever since you've came you fu€ked up all my plans."

She pointed the gun at me and David jumped at her. They fought with the gun and blam!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three years later

"Hey John how's it going today?"

"Fine, you've got some paper work that was faxed over but that was about it."

"Okay I'll be in the office."

I went down the hall to my office and sat at my desk. I picked up the picture of my David my heart heavy. It's been three years since he was shot. and I still was distraught. I immediatly took over his business becase I knew he wouldn't have wanted Angel's father to have it.

Angel went to jail for murder, and Moses fled but was later caught for raping a woman. I kept his establishment the way he left it, and had stayed single, I never even spared a glance at anyone. There are times I know I should move on because I know David wouldn't want me unhappy but i was content with my life as is.

I finished my paperwork and walked back out to the front desk. I gasped, there was a man talking to John who was a splitting image of David except he had green eyes.

"Wow your beautiful."

I blinked at him stupidly then finally responded "Thank...thank you."

"Im Jared Stone my brother used to own this place."

"I know, I used to date him before he passed."

"Really your Mya. He spoke of you I was supposed to meet you but he passed and i couldn't bring myself to come. Now I'm here to see how thier taking care of his place. John told me you've done wonderful."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I don't want to be rude but are you attatched? Who do you belong to?"

I grinned and reached over grabbing a yellow band sliding it on my wrist.

"I belong to David, and that's never going to change."

I know your angry I killed David but every story can't have a happy ending. It's to predictable.