8 - Forgiveness & Finally Pleasure

Davids's P.O.V

I awoke stiffly and yawned.

"Morning"

I spun to see Mya sitting in position 3 near my feet at the end of the sofa. I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Have you been sitting there all night?"

"Mostly"

"Have you slept?"

"No"

"Doesn't your a$s hurt?"

"It's bearable compared to the hurt I feel from you leaving last night"

"Sorry you just bring the worst out of me. I was so worried you weren't going to stay."

"Well I'm here, so love me I mean care for me and let's make the best of it."

"You said it right the first time. " She smiled and looked away. I stood stretching then walked towards the bathroom. I started the shower then peeked out to see her still sitting where I left her.

"Are you coming or not?" She turned and smiled. Nodding happily.

After showering and putting numbing/healing cream on her butt. I cooked her breakfast and made sure she ate every bite since she barley ate yesterday. She did it quietly and without complaint. After I laid out a black sheer blouse, a black skirt and black pumps. Then a little surprise next to her skirt. I told her to dress.

I was sitting on the couch when I heard her heels click clacking towards me. She stopped in front of me and I smiled pleased. The blouse was tight fitting showing off her beautiful hourglass waist, it curved around her breast and if you looked hard enough you could see her beautiful chocolate nipp!es. The skirt was snug around her hips, her round a$s pushing the skirt out sexily behind her. It stopped above her knees showing off her beautiful legs. The pumps put about 5 inches on her so now she wouldn't be at my shoulders. She'd be tall enough so I could just lean forward and devour her lips.

"Did you put on my little present?"

"Yes. What is it? "

"All in good time pu$sy now come sit on my lap I have something for you. " She sat on my leg then looked around nervously. I pulled the bag from behind my back then dug inside for the three packages.

"Close your eyes my pu$sy."

After doing so I opened the first package and removed the gold chain from it. I placed it around her neck. It was a tight fit not chocking her but snug. The gold heart dangled from the chain the little hole for the key to unlock it closed securely. The only way to remove the chain was for me to unlock it with the key that came with it. The other two packages held matching bracelets with mini hearts and a key to remove it also.

"Do you like them?"

She opened her eyes and looked at the bracelets then placed her hand around her neck feeling the chain. She smiled and threw her arms around me.

"Thank you so much. No one has ever given me jewelry before. "

"Your welcome. "

"Wow. It's so pretty. How will I take it off for the shower. "

"You won't not until our month is up anyhow. These pieces of jewelry show my ownership of you never take them off not unless you don't want to be with me anymore. "

"Never"

"Good! Now come I have plans for us tonight. "

Mya's P.O.V