14 - Preparation Day 1

Mya's P.O.V

I awoke stretching a smile on my face as I have the past couple weeks and turned to see my David staring at me his head propped up on his hand.

"Did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes, very much. Thank you."

"Anything for you. "

"David it doesn't bother you that another man you know...."

"No, you have your kinks, I have mine. One of them is watching what's mine getting fucked whether it be by me or someone else. Anything that will heighten your pleasure will make me happy. "

"Good I just don't want you to think I'd ever leave you or want someone else. "

"I trust you. " He leaned down and kissed me and I enjoyed it knowing I would never tire of anything he did to me or for me.

"Up, I have plans today."

I smiled, with David there would never be a boring day. After showering and curling my hair I placed a towel on myself and went to my David. He was dressed already his usual white t-shirt on. But this time shorts and flip-flops went with it. He looked to me shook his head and called me over.

"Bend over the bed!" he told me gruffly I racked my brain trying to figure out what I did wrong coming up with nothing. He turned away from me rummaging in his draw. I bent over the bed my knees on the floor my chest on the bed arms propping my head up. He came behind me pulled the towel off, then used his foot to move my knees further apart. My slit and rosebud exposed to him. He bent between my legs and I began panting feeling his hot breath on my pussy. He licked a long line from my clit to my ass. I shivered when his tongue probed my ass. His finger squeezing my clit, another finger entering me. I panted and moaned, jesus this man would be my undoing.

"May I cum David, please..please" Just as I was about to, he stopped. He didn't say anything just placed a slippery liquid on my anus then pushed something tiny and rubbery into my bottom. I grunted my body already non excepting.

"Relax, breath" he told me. I did and felt my splinter relax as he eased in what I assume was a butt plug. It became thicker and when I thought I could take no more a pop told me it was in. I could feel the barrier snugly sitting on my anus. Then he used his fingers to rub some type of cream into my pussy. I was going to ask what it was but stayed silent. He stood and a few seconds later my outfit was placed on the bed. It consisted of a bikini top and a miniskirt. With some flip-flops. I dressed and frowned the bikini top was so small the material only covered my nipples, leaving my breast uncovered and exposed. He didn't give me panties yet again and the miniskirt was like a school girl skirt just a yellow color. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was shorter then yesterday. I put my shoes on and perfume.

"David I'm ready."

"Come on" The day consisted of sight seeing taking in all the tourist attractions. Lunch at a small restaurant, and more sight seeing. Around 11pm I was so irritated David had to sternly tell me to control myself before there were consequences. I grumbled but complied. The tourists attractions were beautiful and great but I was so dam horny! Whatever David had put on my pussy was causing it to jump, tingle and then there was a constant stimulation from no panties and my thighs rubbing together. I needed David buried between my thighs. I felt every bump from the bus, every temperature from the places we visited. Not to mention the constant digging into my ass from the butt plug putting me on the edge. Then to add to all that the embarrassment I felt excited me more because my hardened nipples showed through the bikini top and every place I sat I left some of my juices on them. David only chuckled at my expression when I noticed the waiter looking at the puddle I left on the seat. Every touch David issued towards me made me softly whimper in need. We were in a taxi I had my eyes closed whimpering softly. I needed release.