10 - Rough & Mean

David's P.O.V

"Come here Mya"

She turned from the t.v and crawled over to me where I sat on the sofa, then sat in between my legs. She laid her head on my stomach and wrapped her arms around my waist. I leaned back just enjoying her company. I closed my eyes brushing my fingers across her cheek.

"David, did you want me for something?"

"I can't just want you near me?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. " I countinued caressing her cheek. A few moments later she looked up at me, a sad look across her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you find me attractive David?"

"Ugh, your self-doubt is gonna be the death of me, Yes a million times yes. I find every single thing about you beautiful even your snoring. "

"What, I don't snore!"

"Well if you did I'd love that too. Why are you asking me this?"

"How long did it take you to have sex with Angel?" I sat up then pulled her up making her straddle me. She was nude and tried to cover her open pu$sy lips since I was staring. I put both her hands around my neck.

"Don't cover yourself. As far as your question the first day. " She looked away from me scrunching her eyebrows. She bit her now trembling lip and then took a deep breath.

"Why haven't you fu¢ked me yet David?"

"Is it bothering you that much?"

"Yes!"

"Mya we have two and a half weeks left together. The time we already spent together I'm happy to say though it's been drama filled I loved every moment. I think, no I know I'm falling in love with you. I want to fu¢k you so bad, make you mine in every way. How am I supposed to do that with this time limit over my head. What if this isn't the lifestyle you want. I don't want to miss more then I need too. "

She shook her head angrily and untangled herself from me. She stood and walked towards the bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you!" She walked to the door about to enter it.

"Mya!!!"

"You know David if I held on to everything my past boyfriends did to me you wouldn't even be able to touch me!"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Im not Angel! Just because she wasn't smart enough to know what she had doesn't mean I will follow suit. You think I'm gonna leave you and not want you anymore like she did. I stayed even when I thought you were messing with her. Doesn't that mean I have faith in us to you? "

She slammed the door behind her and I sat there thinking about what she said. She was right and I wasn't gonna let Angel take something else from me. I stood up and walked to the room.

When I opened it I was surprised to see her lying on the bed, and masturbating. She opened her eyes saw me and continued anyway. I locked the door behind me and stripped out my clothes.

"What are you doing?!" she moaned.

"Taking what's mine!" Her eyes widened as I walked over then pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankle.

"On the floor , on your knees!"

"No! I don't need you I can ¢um by myself. " I reached forward grabbed her nipp!e and squeezed harshly between my fingers. As I increased the pressure she slid off the bed to the floor on her knees. I removed my hand then grabbed my co¢k looking down at her lips. She opened them moving her tongue around.

"Good girl" I whispered. I leaned forward and placed my di¢k on her lips. Her tongue darted out on the head making it jump. I grabbed her hair between my fingers with one hand. Then grabbed her chin with the other roughly keeping it open.

"If I feel teeth, I'll fu¢k your a$s without preparation or lube! Understand?" She widened her mouth then leaned forward and began sucking me slowly. I didn't want that right now.

I wanted her body and she needed to relieve her anger so I did what we both wanted and shoved my d!ck down her throat gagging her. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned around my shaft everytime I came back for more. I shoved it deep groaning, her throat was so warm and small around my d!ck. I held it there till she began pushing me away from lack of oxygen.

"Look at me!"

She looked up eyes tearing up still pushing me back. I watched her till I felt when her shoves lost there strength and pulled out. She gasped loudly breathing in air. When she finally caught her breath she looked to me and whispered

"More! Please David!"

I grinned she was gonna get more then that from me.

"Open! Good girl, take me deep. Yes. Hold it for me, you can do it." I pulled out as she catches her breath again.

"Lay back on the bed." She did so. Lying on her back her legs spread and her pu$sy wet and dripping onto the sheets. I walked over to the dresser pulling out some cuffs with 3 wrist holders and nipp!e clamps. Then a small ana! plug and lube.

I walked over to her putting the items on her stomach so she'd know what I was going to do to her. She looked at me with widened eyes and placed her arms above her head then grinned.

I kissed her roughly then grabbed the cuffs and placed them around her wrists then connected the third cuff to the head board leaving her arms useless. I climbed between her legs and began kissing and biting her lips. Working my way down biting every so often until I met her nipp!es. I captured one in my mouth and sucked. Loving the feeling of it puckering in my mouth. She moaned loudly and attempted to hump my groin. I reached down and pinched her c!it and bit her nipp!e. She thrashed and screamed. Her body trembling and her cream lubricating my fingers.

I smiled and reached for a nipp!e clamp and placed it before she came down from her orgasm. Then began sucking the other nipp!e and placing one there as well when it hardened. I continued my descent down her chest to her stomach then mound kissing and biting. I felt her breathing stop when I blew over her pu$sy but I went passed it and went for her tight rosebud.

She groaned and tried to put her pu$sy where my lips where my mouth was but, I continued ignoring her efforts. I licked her rosebud and she moaned.

"Yes David more please. " I continued licking and probing with my tongue till it was wet with my spit. Then reached for the lube and plug. She began shaking her head begging me not to. I lubed it generously then placed it at her hole.

"You belong to me! So does this a$s and I want it ready for me understand?"

"Yes, I'm yours" Then she grunted when I pushed it past her splinter. I eased it in slowly fu¢king her with it. Till it popped it. I chuckled, her pu$sy was literally leaking all over the bed. I didn't want to wait any longer. I placed my body over hers looking her in her eyes and placed my d!ck at her opening. She nodded biting her lip and I shoved my shaft into her. My eyes closed and she whimpered. She was so tight and warm. I wouldn't ¢um before her. I'd make sure she was fulfilled if I had to have blue balls to achieve it.

I began a slow rhythm and after a few strokes when her body finally excepted my size I began fu€king her like an animal. She yelled and wrapped her legs around my waist pushing towards me as I fu¢ked her. She was the one I knew it.

There was no way I could let her go. She was perfect and I wouldn't lose her. I fu¢ked her harder letting her body know what claimed it and she gladly excepted my roughness by orgasming hard over and over on my shaft. After her fourth one I couldn't wait any longer and grunted loudly as my seed spilled into her body. I fell on top of her both of us breathing fast. Her legs still wrapped around my waist. Her whispering my name over and over and me whispering to her.

"Mine!"

Comment and vote please