15 - Preparation Day 2

David's P.O.V

"Mya"

"Mmmmm" she groaned sleepily. I smiled she was so cute.

"Get up before I ram my fist up your a$s. "

She popped up one eye open eyebrow raised. I chuckled then she groaned and closed her eye back.

"What do you want?"

"For you to get up. I have plans"

Eyes still closed she smiled then peeked over at me.

"I guess I should get up then"

I nodded then watched as she groggily got up and showered. I dressed myself since I already had showered so i put on jeans and a button up. I began to plan her outfit l. I knew she would come out with a towel on so I pulled out something that would be obvious my dislike of it. If she was going to cover herself from me I'd make sure she'd be so uncomfortable outside she wouldn't have a choice but to notice I didn't like the towels.

As I predicted she walked out hair wet and curly, towel wrapped around her body. I walked to her bending her over the bed and inserted another butt plug two sizes bigger then yesterday. She grunted as I eased it in. I stood after it settled in her a$s.

"Get dressed. " I ordered gruffly. She dressed slowly then stood and waited for me to notice her. She was obviously uncomfortable. The shorts she had on were to tight leaving her butt-cheeks hanging out, and showing a camaltoe in front because her lack of panties. Her sheer T-shirt showed off her breast which weren't covered with a bra. Her lips trembled. She bit it to keep it still but I knew she was upset. I sighed I wanted to train her but at the same time i wanted to be lenient.

"Come here" She rushed over hugging my waist crying.

"I'm beautiful David I know I am just be patient with

me. "

"I'm sorry I keep forgetting your new to this. You didn't even know I was testing you did you. "

"Not till I saw the outfit today. I noticed them getting more and more revealing. "

"It's okay just stop covering up." She wiped her eyes then kissed me. Then looked at me waiting. I sighed.

"Go change." she smiled then ran off finding something suitable for her. She put on a fitting tank top her belly peeking out as she moved and shorts that were tight but not overly.

"Do you have on panties?"

"No I left that and my bra in the draw. I figured you'd want me this way." I smiled grabbing her hand.

We went to more tourist attractions and ate lunch it was similar to yesterday's events. Around night time I yet again called a taxi heading to the bar from the previous nights.

She was excited and fidgety. I smiled I was happy I did this for her. We walked and followed a smiling Moses to the back. i locked the door and sat on the sofa. Moses stood across the room leaning on the desk. She stood between us squeezing her fingers unsure of what to do.

"Come here Mya. " She walked over and stood between my legs.

"Undress"

She did so keeping eye contact with me. I heard Moses breathing heavy across the room.

"Position one but stay facing me." She bent over at the waist holding her ankles. I used my feet to kick her legs further apart. I looked at Moses who was holding himself through his jeans.

"Moses, you got that paper work I asked about last

night. "

"Yea man. "