3 - My Temporary Mya

Mya's P.O.V

I walked through the doors of the Stone Hotel, excited and anxious about what will happen next. I was already surprised to even be here again, considering that when discovered that Mr. Stone WAS the Stone who owned the hotel, I thought I would never be able to show my face here again.

Knowing a little of what to expect made it slightly easier to approach the front desk, the familiar face of the man who had admitted me on my initial foray into the lifestyle was a welcome sight.

"Hi, again."

"'Sup?" he greeted me with a smile, "I'm John by the way."

"Hi John. I'm Mya." I put my hand out to shake his.

"Oh, I know who you are," he said with a grin, "David's little crush."

I smiled and looked away. Feeling proud that Mr. Stone, I mean David, was talking about his infatuation with me to others.

"What band today Mya?" John's question broke in to my musings.

"I'm going with black today."

"Here ya go," John offered, as he held out the appropriate wristband.

I thanked him and put on my band, then walked to the the elevators that would take me to the upper, secret, floors of the hotel.

When I arrived on the eighteenth floor, the bouncer checked my wrist and let me through. This level was nothing like the top floor.

There was a long hallway with doors lining each side - some closed, others open. In the open rooms, couples were pleasuring themselves. As I traversed the corridor, I caught glimses of orgies, water sports, bondage, double penetration -apparently the club's clientele had extensive and varied tastes.

I stopped outside the open door of a room where a woman lay on the bed on her back. Her head dangled off the bed as the man standing above her fed her his dick.

She looked intent on making sure she took as much as she could. Every few strokes, he would whisper what a good dick sucker she was.
My breath hitched and I swallowed the spit that gathered in my mouth. My clit pulsed as if I had just climaxed.

I wanted to be in her position with David's cock stretching my throat.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Startled, I jumped back, right into a hard chest. I looked over my shoulder to find David smiling at me.

"I was just ... Um ..."

"No need to be embarrassed," David soothed, "but, I will tell you" he continued ominously, "if I keep catching you in your little moments, I might not be able to control myself."

I smiled and moved away putting some distance between us.

"Have you, um, figured out my, uh ... um ..." I mumbled as I shifted from foot to foot, unable to get the words out that I wanted to ask.

His fingers slipped under my chin making me look up at him. "Punishment?" he finished.

"Yeah."

"Yes," he corrected as his finger rubbed slowly across my bottom lip.

"Yes," I whispered.

He gave a pleased smile then held out his palm face up in front of me. I breathed deeply, then placed my hand in his. He escorted me to the room at the end of the hall and turned me to face him, the door to the room closed behind my back.

"Are you ready?" he asked, allowing me the option to refuse.

"Not quite."

He looked at me, and waited.