5 - A Proposal

Mya's P.O.V

I stood at the front desk waiting. After dressing I rushed here to wait for John. I didn't know how else to find David. I felt dirty and stupid. No I didn't believe in fairytales but my body and mind could no longer go neglected. If I gave it a chance my heart would follow. The elevator dinged and out walked David still shirtless with shorts and sneakers. His chest was still glistening with sweat and I badly wanted to lick it off. He looked irritated and didn't even notice me as he walked past. I saw John coming towards his direction. He glanced at me and winked, put his finger to his lips then looked back to David and purposely bumped into him.
" What the .. Oh what's up John. I need fresh air I'll be back. "
"What happened with Mya?"
"She let some man whip her. Look at her, touch her without my permission!"
"David listen to yourself, she isn't yours."
"Don't say that! She is to me."
"Then why not go get her, you fu@ked up to you know."
"Because she can't give me what I need."
"You never asked me!" I shouted. I watched him turn towards me surprised. John took that opportunity to mumble something about a lunch break and left.
"Mya I..."
" Shut up David and take me to your house now!!!!" His face changed to the fierce face that makes me wet so easily. His lip twitched and his eyebrow raised.
" You wanna rephrase how your asking?"
"Hmph " I folded my arms defiantly.
"Come here." I didn't budge.
"MYA!" At that point I realized I was going to far. I bowed my head and walked to him. Shuffling my feet along the way. I stopped when his feet came in view. His breathing was harsh I watched his fingers clench and unclench.
"Come pu$sy!"
"Pu$s.."
"Mya you test my patience. You will be pu$sy until you earn your name back. Now come pu$sy!"
David's P.O.V
I sat in my office sifting through paper work. A few moments later a small knock interrupted me.
"Enter" I watched my pu$sy crawl into the room on hands and knees head bowed. Naked and beautiful her chocolate brown hips swaying. She continued to crawl until she was under my desk. She sat on her butt, put her hands behind her back, her breast thrust towards me. Her knees spread shoulder length apart showing me her wet pu$sy.
"Is that how your trying to gain my forgiveness pu$sy."
"No this is how I thank you for letting me try. " Before I could respond she placed her fingers in my lap un-doing my tie string. Then I lifted my hips helping her slide my shorts and boxers off my hips. The door opened and I looked up to see John. From his end he could not see Mya underneath the table. As he sat down he had no idea her soft fingers were grasping my di@k.
"How'd it go with Mya?"
"Oh god!" I groaned my fingers gripping the desk.
"That bad huh." I tried to contain myself as she deep throated my di@k. Her fingers fondling my balls.
"No not quite. She's attempting to thank me as we speak. "
"Thank you for what! You both held out on each other. Though your timing was worse I think." I tried not to grin as she looked up at me nodding her head agreeing with John. I reached down pushing her head back on my di@k. She smiled and continued. John sat there oblivious.
"Thanks for your input, anything you needed?"
"I just wanted to tell you Angel's around here somewhere looking for you?" I groaned from Mya's attentions.
"Don't worry Dave i didn't tell her where you were. So where is your little minx?"
"Under the table with my di@k in her throat. " I looked down at her grinning as she stopped.
"Finish thanking me pu$sy" She did with out hesitation.
"You lucky bastard. Hey Mya what's going on?"
"Kinda busy John " Her lips engulfed me again as John laughed.
"I'll leave you lovers to it then. " John exited and I leaned back relaxing as she lovingly caressed my di@k with her tongue. Her fingers cradling my balls. A few deep strokes later I pulled her head back till only the tip remained and began jerking off. As I neared I looked at her thick lips wrapped around my di@k and exploded in her mouth. Her eyes began rolling in her head, and she moaned.
"Hold it in your mouth pu$sy." She nodded then waited as the last spurts finished.
"Now open and let me see. " She removed her lips from my di@k and showed me. I saw her tongue swirling around in my @um.
"Beautiful" I murmured.
"Have you ever swallowed before pu$sy?" She shook her head no.
"My little virgin" she attempted to smile but it was difficult with her mouth open and full of @um.
"I won't make you swallow, if your not ready to do that feel free to spit it out. I won't be upset either way. " She looked at me thoughtfully. Then slowly closed her lips and swallowed. I groaned in appreciation. She licked her lips then looked down and saw a drop of @um at the tip of my di@k. She leant forward and licked it off with the tip if her tongue.
"You didn't have to do that. You could've spit it out. "
"And waste what I worked so hard for. Besides it tasted great, and I want more. "
"Your on punishment I can't give you any more sorry. " I teased.
"Wanna bet? " she challenged then grabbed my still hard di@k and put it between her lips. She sucked softly moaning in her throat shooting vibrations down my shaft. I groaned loudly her mouth felt so dam good.
"@um for me David, please" She said then sucked again. I knew I wouldn't, at least not for another thirty minutes since I just came. Would it be unfair not to tell her that.
^_^ 30 minutes later.
"Oh yes that it almost there."
"Give me what I need David." Right before I came I pulled her face back. She quickly opened her mouth but I pointed towards her face purposely avoiding her inviting mouth. It landed on her forehead, cheeks, nose, and one of her eyes.
"That wasn't fair." she pouted. Then smirked and lifted a finger and rubbed my @um from her eye and cheek and started for her open mouth. I grabbed it right before it touched her waiting tongue.
"Don't you dare! Your on punishment when I want you to swallow my @um you will until then I want you to sit with it on your face reminding you what your missing out on."
"But your wasting it." she whined.
"I think you look even prettier then usual, so now it's not a waste."
Mya's P.O.V
After an hour I was still sitting under the desk my knees numb and my face covered in dried @um, my head leaning in his lap as he worked. The rustling of papers every few moments and his fingers lazily caressing my lips, he stopped working and leaned back sighing. I looked up to see him staring down at me.
"Is something wrong sir?" I asked thinking I should've called him that earlier out of respect of his status to me. He grimaced and I frowned.
"David sounds better, because you can call fifty men Sir but only me David."
"True, but I do know a few David's but I can only say um ... I can. "
"Pu$sy! Will I have to punish you for that too? When you can't say what your thinking to me you make it seem like you can't share with me. Like your embarrassed I'll disapprove of what you'll say. Tell me what you need or want to say always and do not hesitate. "
"I was going to say I know a few David's but only ( I took a deep breath ) one Master" The look on his face was priceless. He looked relieved, happy, angry all at once. Then he smiled and placed his fingers on my lips.
"In time pu$sy when your ready, but until then I'm your David. Okay?"
"Yes , my David"
"Good now come, let's get you cleaned up. " After lifting me from under the table because my knees were numb he put me in one of his coats from the closet which fell to my thighs and we left his office. We rounded a corner and the lobby came into view. I hid behind David's back when I spotted John sitting at the front desk. Being naked under a jacket, bare feet and dried @um on my face was not how I wanted to be seen. When we neared the desk David began idle chit chat as I switched from foot to foot hoping no one saw me.
" Pu$sy?"
"Yes David." I whispered.
"Are you embarrassed of my gift I left on your face?" I should've been embarrassed, and upset he put me on the spot but my nipp!es hardened and my pu$sy pulsed. I'm sure if I stuck my fingers between my legs I'd be wet. What did this mean? Was it because David had talked to me I felt this way? I felt so confused.
"Pu$sy! Your ignoring me now?"
"No ,, I...I" He gripped my arm pulling me in front of him. My back pressing into the desk, my front pressed into David. He reached behind me then shoved a baby wipe in my fingers.
"Clean your face"
"Why?"
"Your obviously embarrassed by it so take it off." I took the baby wipe and threw it over my shoulder. I lifted my face showing it proudly staring into his eyes. He smiled and leaned forward pressing his lips to mine softly.
"What were you thinking about that you didn't here me calling you?"
"I was ,, I didn't...." I wanted to tell him. I didn't want to disappoint him but I didn't even know what it was that happened to me.
"You really like me angry with you don't you?"
"No I...."
"Quiet , you can't seem to make a coherent sentence so don't speak now! Now open the coat. " I looked up to him confused. He crossed his arms muscles rippling , eyebrow lifted. I turned to see John standing in the same way looking interested.
"Its not me you should be focused on Mya" I realized he was right and turned to David and began unzipping the jacket.
"For the record John. My name is Pu$sy." The jacket fell from my shoulders to the ground. I stood there naked and relaxed and horny? It felt odd why was I horny at a time like this I should be embarrassed. Right?
"What were you thinking about?" David asked.
"I can't... I don't know" He reached forward capturing a nipp!e in his fingers. He pinched harshly. My eyes fluttered closed and I moaned. My pu$sy juice began dripping down my legs. Eventually the pleasure mixed to pain as he pinched harder and harder to the point it was unbearable. The choice between embarrassment and pain was an easy choice.
"I wasn't sure why I was horny instead of angry when you asked me if I was hiding because of your @um on my face." He released my nipp!e and rubbed it soothing the pain.
"I was confused as to why I still feel that way even though your humiliating me right now." My eyes popped open as I realized what I said. I know I read about humiliation once or twice but I thought I would never get off on that. Obviously reading and experiencing was two different things.
"Hmm my little minx has figured out she has another kink huh? " He smiled then lifted me over his shoulder my a$s exposed to the world and I giggled enjoying it.
"She's got a fat a$s Dave" John commented. I jumped as David grabbed a handful of one of my a$s cheeks and said.
"Mine!" After taking me to one of the hotel rooms on the "lower " floors. David washed me and fed me. Then we sat on the sofa me in his lap.
"Pu$sy I have an idea?"
"Tell me"
"I don't want you to jump into this type of relationship with me until you've had a taste and your sure this is what you want. So I want to make a proposal. You be my Mya for one month and I your Dom. If it works out you stay here with me. Be mine. If not I'll chase you anyway until you say yes." I giggled nodding my head giddy with happiness.
"I don't think it's necessary but yes I agree."
"Why isn't it necessary?"
"Because I think you own my body already."
"So do I my Mya. But I want it all, your body, mind and most importantly your heart."
"Patience my David you may be half way there. "
Comment and like please ^_^