12 - A Fantasy Fullfilled

Mya's P.O.V

In the morning I awoke feeling exited and horny. I was about to "help myself" when I thought of David this was his pu$sy and I wouldn't €um unless it was by him. I turned to see David still knocked out beside me. I climbed out the bed still naked and walked to Davids side of the bed. He lay on his back under the covers. Slowly I lifted the covers off his beautiful naked body. His hand rested on the base of his morning erection. I climbed over him straddling him them gently took his d!ck and positioned it below my pu$sy before taking the head inside of me slowly.

He murmured in his sleep. I held in a giggle and continued taking inches at a time till his thick d!ck filled me. His co€k twitched lightly inside me. I began to move a little faster. Trying to control myself from moaning to loud. Soon I began filling my orgasm creeping in on me and began riding him a little rougher. Right before my release hands shot out and grabbed my waist holding me still.

"David please I just need a little more."

"What are you doing?" he moaned huskily.

"I'm trying to ¢um, you said I couldn't do it without you so I improvised." He laughed then put his hands behind his head.

"Continue." I began again with a slow pace it felt so good feeling him fill me slowly. Soon his breathing matched mine and I shyly closed my eyes as I caught him watching my breast sway.

"Faster Mya." He grunted.

"No this is better" I replied without thinking. Then my eyes popped open at my mistake. This was his body and if he wanted faster who was I to say no. He looked at me sternly then grabbed my hips. He plunged into my body roughly and I loved every second.

"Who do you belong to my Mya!" He demanded.

"You and no one else my David"

"€um for me!" I grabbing on to his shoulders for support as I came. He grunted and followed suit. I fell on top of him exhausted. I could spend all my days this way. Fu¢king him then falling in his arms. He held me, his d!ck still stayed inside me, my pu$sy holding it there.

"Thank you for letting me €um."

"All you had to do was beg. " he chuckled.

Later on after a lovely breakfast and shower. We dressed and walked along the beach. There weren't people on the part of beach we were on since you couldn't get in the water. The stingrays and small sharks liked to swim here the tour guy had told us. So it was pretty deserted. We sat on the beach all day talking to one another and sharing personal dreams and secrets.

"Mya tell me a fantasy." I thought for a minute then giggled in the craziness of it.

"You'll laugh."

"I won't, I promise. "

"Well I always have fantasy's of being used. I love it when your rough with me and use my body however you want. I always wanted it be used roughly to the point of pain. Regardless of my tears, he would use my body until he was satisfied. He doesn't care about me ¢umming or whether I'm enjoying it's just about his pleasure." I looked to David and he was studying the ocean.

He seemed deep in thought so I stayed quiet and enjoyed the sounds of the oceans. It was getting late darkness was spreading and the few people that littered the beach were long gone.

"Do you trust me?"

"Huh, um yeah David I know you wouldn't hurt me, unless I asked." I teased. He continued looking to the ocean. I sighed I didn't want him to think he wasn't enough for me sexually.

"David i didn't mean..."

"Run" he whispered.

"What!"

"Run from me and you better fight me off."

"David your scaring me!" I stood and backed my away slowly. He stood and took his shirt off. I stopped to stare memorized. His muscular chest and abs never ceased to amaze me. My eyes lifted to his face and i began to back up once again, he looked ferile like a wild animal i should've been scared but my nipp!es hardened beanth my bikini top. My pu$sy began to drip beneath my bikini bottoms the halter dress i had on felt like protection against his crazed eyes.

"Run" he had told me, and i did. i turned quickly running down the beach my toes digging into the cool sand there was no one around to hear my panicked breaths and excited heartbeat. No one but the beautiful man chasing me with only one intent as i looked back and seen the giant bulge in his shorts. He was gaining on me and i so wanted him to catch me, but i knew he didnt want it easy so i ran like hell.

I thought i was getting away until he crashed into my back making me fall. My cheek was in the sand my rapid breaths pushing sand away from my face, he placed his hand on my neck keeping me still and began ripping at my dress. The thin material gave way under his strenth and teared. I tried to fight him I scratched and screamed, that only spured him on more. He flipped me over and placed his hand over my mouth stopping my screams. He roughly spread my legs with ease and settled between them. He looked me in my eyes and his hand left my mouth briefly but i didnt scream.

"Choose your safe word." I thought about the safest thing i could then answered without hesitation.

"David" He nodded approving then placed his hand back over my lips.

"Now fight!' he demanded and i did i pushed and punched but i was no match for his strength. He harshly ripped the bikini top from my body causing rope burn from the strings. My breasts popped free and he stared hungrily. He used the bikini top to tie my hands together which he shoved beneath my back uncomfortably then ripped the bikini bottoms off of me and shoved it in my mouth, without thinking i moaned forgetting to fight because i could taste my juices on them.

This was better then i ever dreamed and i was glad it was with my David. He began devouring my nipp!es biting and licking them, then after some movement below his d!ck pressed between my pu$sy lips. He shoved himself in and though i was wet it still burned from him not easing in. But i loved every single minute of it. After he began fu¢king me i stopped fighting, i was lost in sensations. This man took me over and beyond the edge. i climaxed at least six times before he pulled out and jerked off splashing his ¢um in my face.

He removed the bikini bottoms from my mouth and used it to roughly wipe my face dry then cleaned between my legs cleaning up my pu$sy juices. Then shoving it in my mouth. Never had i tasted anything so sweet. He undid my bindings, stood then walked away leaving me. I knew he didnt truly leave me he was just continuing my fantasy. I eventually stood and did my best to dust myself off with the bikini bottoms from my mouth.

Since he tore my dress i had no choiced but to wrap it around me like a towel. Walking down the beach i found his tshirt and threw that on. Then made my way happily skipping to the hotel.

David's P.O.V

I sat on the bed trying to suppress a chuckle. Mya finally walked through the door of our room looking crazed. After our "tumble" in the sand. I had jogged back to the suite awaiting her. Her hair was tangled and unruly sand covered every strand and all over her face. She wore my t-shirt which stopped mid thigh and she looked like she just escaped from a mental institute.

Yet a smile was on her face. She walked over to where i sat on the edge of the bed and kneeled.

"Was that what you wanted?"

"No, it was better. I...I love you David. I know its been a short amount of time between us but i do love you more then anything."

"I'm glad because i dont want to have to let you go. Now lets shower you look like my crazy old grandmother." she smacked my leg then pulled me with her to the bathroom.