18 - 2 Dom's, 1 Sub & 1 Uninvited

Mya's P.O.V

I was again in a bikini top this one hot red with a mini skirt. David dressed in shorts and a black t-shirt. We were walking to a nearby cafe where we were to meet Jezabelle. She wanted to see me again. She was sitting towards the back near a wide window. She waved us over pulling the seat next to her out. David sat across from us.

"I've missed you litttle one. Have you missed me?" I nodded. She grabbed my chin and kissed me on the lips.

"So how long have you been a Dominatrix?" David asked. She kept her eyes on me and brushed her lips on mine as she talked.

"Four years, am I over stepping my boundaries?"

"No by all means enjoy her, she enjoys it thats my only concern. Where is your submissive?"

"I don't know, I told him to be here but, of course he's side tracked easily. He claims he wants the lifestyle but he has no love for it. Not like this one. The smallest of stimulation and she's putty in your hands. I love a pet who knows how to please her master and does it because they love to."

David nodded agreeing. The waiter came and she released my chin which I dropped nervously.

"I'll have a ceaser salad and red wine, David?"

"Steak and potatoes for me, scrimp pasta for her. Also a champange"

"Did you hear him boy!" Barked Jezabelle. I looked up to see him staring at my breast.

"Im sorry ma'm." he looked around nervously then glanced at my breast again.

"Don't be she's quiet beautiful isn't she Jezabelle?" She nodded agreeing.

" Show him Mya."

"Wha...."

" Show him how beautiful you are." He looked at me eyebrow raised then at my bikini top. I hesitated.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You David." I reached up and pulled aside one part of my bikini. My breast popped out, my nipp!e hardened from the cool air. The waiter's breath hitched then he scurried away. David chuckled and Jezabelle covered me up. No one seemed to notice our little show.

"Did to you enjoy that Mya?" I did alot, my panties were soaked right now. I guess I took to long to answer because Davids face tensed. Jezabelle placed her hand under the table beneath my skirt. Then sternly told me to spread my legs. I kept my eyes on David and whimpered when her fingers moved along my wet slit and entered me. I grasped the table.

"Yes David I enjoyed it so dam much. I love... love it when you dominate me in public, ugh. May I €um pl... please?"

"No." He replied. Jezabelle snatched her hand away looking out the window as if nothing happened. I pouted at David his face remained stern. Then an idea came to mind. The tablecloth was long enough that if I crawled under the table I wouldn't be seen. I pushed my fork on the floor and said a false oops. Then dropped under it crawling to David. I undid his shorts pulling his hard d!ck out.

He grasped my wrist trying to stop me but I didn't need my wrist. I leaned forward engulfing him. I heard his low groan.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard Jezabelle ask.

"She's giving me an apology so I'll forgive her, she's quite persuasive"

"Awww I want some too." she pouted. I deepthroated David, humming and swallowing till his d!ck pulsed and he finally spurted in my mouth. I swallowed his thick cream then put away his d!ck. Then crawled back and looked up Jazebelle's dress. She also was pantyless. I yanked her legs wide and stuffted my face in between her thighs. She yelped then groaned.She gripped my hair harshly pushing my face closer. I nipped her c!it.

"You little bit€h you'll pay for that." I licked and sucked then used my finger to enter her. She cursed low enough for me to hear. Then pulled my face into her pu$sy whimpering as she came. I climbed up into my seat smiling with my face glazed with her juices. I licked my lips happily.

"Where's our food?" I asked causually. They both stared at each other and grinned.

"David do you think you could share her with me? I live in the area of your hotel you told me about."

"You can visit her whenever you like but, she's my Mya and only mine." Jezabelle pouted but nodded.

"He's lucky to have found you" she told me. I smiled agreeing. David smiled at me then looked out the window and frowned.

"David is something wrong?" I asked He looked to me then looked back out the window scanning the streets.

"I thought I saw... Never mind here's our food."

======================

After lunch we walked along the beach me at David's side, him and Jezabelle talking about the lifestyle. After an hour Jezabelle decided we should celebrate our last night partying. David was hesitant but, she begged until he relented. We relaxed in our room then dressed at around 11pm. He wore slacks and a black tshirt with dress shoes. He dressed me in a red hot halter dress. Tight fitting showing off all my curves and stopping mid thigh. I of course wore no panties or bra. I also wore red strappy heels, small amount of lip gloss and my hair fell down in wavy locks.

"I might just fu€k you all night instead of going out." David complimented. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his lips.

"Whats stopping you?" I murmered.

"Self control, now come on before I lose it." We left taking a cab to meet Jezabelle. She had her hair in a high ponytail, Tight jeans and glittery sliver top with black heels. She saw me dropped her jaw then walked up to me kissing me.

"Thanks for the lips gloss I needed some." She rubbed the lip gloss that carried over to her lips on hers. I smiled then followed them both inside. We went inside and sat at the bar on a stool.

" Let me get some shots" She yelled to the bartender.

"I guess I'm the desingnated driver huh." David joked. Jezabelle nodded then grabbed the.tray of shots handed to us. Then placed it between us.

"For every one you dont drink David won't give you an orgasm the next time you ask." I looked to him frantic, he whistled looking way a grin on his face. I grabbed one and downed it the burn feeling horrid but the rush feeling pleasent. I finished all ten. By time I was done, I was giggling and holding on to David by fistfuls of his shirt.

"Dan.. Dance with me David" He pulled my stumbling self to the dance floor Jezabelle following. They sandwiched me between them as I grinded my a$s on David. He grasped my hips and pulled me up by my hair putting his lips at my ear.

"Dont tease me Mya, you may not like the results." I bent over assuming position 1 grabbing my ankles pushing back on David more. Next thing I knew his dick was entering me, he lifted me back up so my back was pressed against his chest. Jezabelle scooted closer covering my front from view squeezing my nipp!es and kissing me. David used the tempo of the music to thrust into me. The song was shots by lmfao. I didn't last long before my cries were drowned out by the music when he finally emptied inside of me he pulled my dress down and I giggling as his €um trinkled down my thighs. I looked at him over my shoulder, scooping some of his cum from between my legs and licking it off my fingers. But he wasn't looking at me he was looking over my shoulder. I turned to look and turned to fast and almost fell. David caught me then looked back over my shoulder murmering a "fu€k".

He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I giggled grabbing Jezabelle's hands pulling her with us.

"Come on I need to make you €um next" I giggled.

"Whats going on?" She yelled to David running to keep up.

"We have to go, just come on!" We got in a taxi and drove off, and I passed out before the club went out of view.

Just a question guys do you think its to much sex going on. Should I tune the story down or just leave it as is. Any comments are highly loved and wanted even criticism.