13 - Pushing Her Limits

^^^MOSES ABOVE^^^

Mya's P.O.V

"Mya go shower I wanna take you somewhere. " I stretched and untangled myself from David then went to the bathroom. I showered and washed my hair then shaved myself smooth everywhere. After I was done I let my hair air dry so it'd have that thick wavy look. I wrapped a towel around my body then left the bathroom.

David was standing on the balcony looking out at the island. It was around 10pm so it pretty dark out. He had on a tight white t-shirt that showed off his beautiful upper body and muscled arms.He wore a pair of loose fitting jeans and sneakers. He turned the smile on his face fading when he saw me.

"Come here." I walked over till we were chest to chest. I placed my arms around his neck and he pulled the towel off me and pulled me closer by my waist. Immediately i stepped back from the balcony into the safety of the room where i couldn't be seen from on lookers below.

"It's only me here why do you keep covering yourself?"

I sighed and looked away.

"David just because your comfortable with my body doesn't mean I will be."

I wrapped my arms around myself and turned away from him. I heard him sigh then he walked past me and went to the dresser. I sat on the bed looking away from him. A few moments later he threw some clothes at me.Then placed some black steletto's at my feet.

"Get dressed then meet me downstairs in the lobby."

He began making his way to the door, I jumped up, the clothes falling out my lap to the ground and ran to him.

"David please! Dont leave i dont want to fight. Im sorry."

"We arent fighting, I'm teaching now do as i intructed." I stood there confused, he just grinned kissed my forhead and went on his way closing the door behind him.

I turned walking over to the clothes to dress. He had picked a tight fitting black dress that showed off my curves. My whole back was exposed and a bra wasnt needed because the material was snug against my breast,though i noticed he didnt give me a bra or panties anyway. I grabbed a pair of lace black panites threw them on and finished off with the shoes. The dress stood on the top of my thighs just barley going a couple inches below my a$s cheeks.

I wouldnt have picked this dress to go anywhere but it was what he wanted. I put perfume, mascara and a light coating of lip gloss and went on my way. When I stepped out of the elevator he was standing at the front desk looking as attractive as ever.

He didnt notice me when i got off because his attention was on a blonde behind the desk that was a little to obvious in her attraction to him.

My first thought was to march over and yell but David had proved enough to me that there was no reason to. I walked over slowly and as I got closer I really studied David. The way his face was it was obvious he wasnt attracted to her. He seemed to just be being polite. Her hand reached out and careesed his arm and he grabbed her wrist smirking and shaking his head placing it back on the desk.He finally looked up and smiled at me.The women untrattractly sneered at me asked.

"May I help you?" I didn't even respond just kept my attention on David.He looked at me then shook his head, then looked to the blonde.

"Where's your ladies bathroom?" She pointed and David looked at me expectantly.

"You wore something I didn't give you. Remove it then come back." he looked back at the blonde dismissing me.

"I wouldn't be so stupid as her not to listen to you." I hear her say as I walked off. Embarrassingly I walked to the bathroom locked myself in a stall and removed the panties he didn't give me. How did he even know I was wearing them.