Prologue

"Get off of me! Get off of me!"
I yelled trying my best to get him off of me.

I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to have sex with this man. Please God, I was pleading to God that he won't let this happen to me. He won't let this man touch me or violate me in any way, shape, or form.

"Shut up bitch!"

I started to cry. Cry because this was about to happen. I knew it was about to happen. I felt him fumbling with my zipper on my jeans while I covered my breast since he had already forced me to remove my bra.

  I couldn't believe this was about to happen. I couldn't believe he had got my jeans off of me and without any contraceptive pushed himself deep inside of me without any heart or care for what he was doing as I screamed out loud.

     I was losing my virginity. I was losing my virginity. To someone I barely knew. To someone I didn't know. He had took something so precious from me. Something I loved, I cherished, I cared about in my life and I wanted to protect until I found the one that truly made me happy, made me smile, made me laugh, even made me cry, and loved me.

   I wanted to lose my virginity with nice rose petals all over the bed in a heart and I wanted him to tell me that he would have done anything to have a moment like this with me. That he would do anything to marry me. That he wouldn't take the moment away for him to have something so precious for granted.

   He would take my clothes off and kiss down my body sweet and slowly making sure to get his impression and imprint on each and every part of my body. Then when he got down below he would tell me that I was beautiful and that he promised he would go slow and take time with my body so that I could get used too it. I would say I'm ready and although he's hurting with pleasure he takes his time and by the end of the night the only thing we can do while panting is say, "I Love You."

    But I won't ever get that opportunity.