5: Old Business

"I'm so used to being used. So I love when you call unexpected. Cause I hate when the moment's expected."
-The Weekend

TEA

He pounded into me unlike he had ever did before. Maybe it was because we were in a rush and were having a quicke or maybe because the anticipation was growing from the fact that we only had fifteen minutes left before we had to be at the venue.

I soon found myself cumming and although he wasn't ready for me I was tapping out. I knew I had asked for it but I didn't think he would be so quick and indulge me with every bit of stroke he had in him to the point were I was out of breath.

*****

"You both are late as hell. Care to explain to me why your not wearing the colors that you were suppose too and also why you aren't wearing the pins I bought?"

My mother questioned and I bit my bottom lip hitting Tunchi in his chest. He looked down at me.

"It was her, his fault," we both said at the same time.

My mother just threw her hands up and rolled her eyes. I knew she has every right to be mad about me not showing up to a baby shower that her and my father had paid money to have, but things happen and one of those things just happen to be me craving the passion of Tunchi.

"Just go sit down, both of you, over there."

I smiled at my momma and grabbed his hand walking over to the chairs assigned to us while waving at everybody that say around. I was looking for Geniese, and it upset me that she wasn't here because I thought Tunchi had told me that she would be here.

I tapped on his shoulder once we sat down. He turned to me and questioned me.

"Where is your sister baby?"
I asked.

He swiped one of his hands across my fat, pregnant face and I rolled my eyes popping his hand which made me forgot about what I was asking in the first place.

"Why would you do that baby? You know I hate when you do that?"

He shrugged his shoulders making me poke at his chest again simply because he was being an ass.

He had been an annoying asshole my entire pregnancy. He would always bother me and also make fun of me, not make me feel better even though I didn't really need the sympathy because I felt grateful and happy about it instead. The fat face, the moodiness, and the excessive throwing up at the beginning of my pregnancy was and is horrible but I'm just glad to even have the pleasure to bring somebody in the world that is healthy and alive. I couldn't ask for more than that.

"I know you hate it that's why I still love you and your fat ass face, baby."

I rolled my eyes as he kissed my lips and of course I kissed him back because if I didn't I would then get forced by him patting my lips and filling me with so much pleasure that I let him kiss me in the first place.

Sometimes I believe that Tunchi changed me. His love and his feel changes me to a different person. The fact that I will never have to pick up cocaine again and sniff it through my nose is because of him. He pushed me to the rehab program, he brought the best out of me. And even though thing aren't perfect, we love eachother and that's all I could ask for.

My mother called me out of my thoughts by starting the baby shower. That's when the thought of Geniese had came back to my mind.

"Baby were is Geniese at?"

He sighed. "She couldn't come baby. I don't know why, but she couldn't."

I frowned and turned my head away from him to focus on my mother and the game we were about to play with all of the people at the baby'shower. I was just ready to eat.