15: Life-Risk

What do you mean she's not here?"
Phonzo questioned.

He knew she had went to Hawaii so he didn't understand why the people here had said that she wasn't here, that is unless she had left.

"She left last night, sir, I'm sorry is there anything we can do for you?"

The way he was feeling from the news was a mixture of bad and a little even good. She had came back for him, and he laughed because he had come for her as well. He knew then he should've answered her calls, it was the right thing to do because then he would be at home with her right now, enjoying a meal.

"Can I get a room here or are you guys booked up?"

"No we are not. You can actually have the young lady's room, she was a sweet dear guest along with the child. Is she yours?"

He was referring to the child and Phonzo nodded his head following him with his luggage in his right hand, up the flight of stairs.

"Oh that is lovely. I can see the resemblance," the Hawaiian man spoke making Phonzo laugh because Charity wasn't his biologically, but it didn't matter anyway. All he wanted to do was call Charity up to see if she had made it home, safely.

As soon as the man left, he started to look around the room and smiled catching the spirit of his two favorite people in this room and at that moment he felt bad for one thing he didn't stop in his life.

"So this baby isn't really even yours and your taking care of it and calling her, bringing her around here?"

Phonzo didn't even speak that day, and it made him mad just even thinking about it. It was over with but he was mad at himself for not taking over the situation with his mother, but it was forgiven. And since things with his mother were peachy now, and she had apologized in front of him; he was going to let it go.

He started to walk over to his bag were his phone was and looked over at a note that was left on the coffee table that laid by the bed.

I LoVe DaDDy and MoMmY

He smiled at the drawing that went along with it and her bad six year old handwriting too and laughed. He kissed him some Charity, and he just wanted the best for her and her mother so in spite of his selfishness he let them go to Hawaii and now he saw his mistake in that. He should've worked it out together instead of apart, and all he was pleading for now was for them to be able to move past this and make better memories ahead.

After packing up the note and putting it in the bag, he moved the pillows on the king size bed and sat back with his hands behind his head with his phone in his hands bookings flight for the next day while he flicked the game on. Not knowing that what was about to appear, could change his thinking on life forever.

Worldwide News: Important News: Flight from Hawaii goes down, click for more information.

Not knowing what else to, he immediately clicked it as the image of both Geniese and Charity being hurt. That would hurt him, if they were hurt and he was hoping for the best in the situation. he knew that Geniese and Charity were most likely on this flight.

He was right about that, but what he didn't know was that it was only one of them was never touched while the other could or could not be hurt.

Geniese, with a smile on her face held Charity's hand as she moved up after the next person in life to actually make sure it was cool for her to get on the flight back from home.

She had tickets, not knowing that she had booked two different flights, both going to the same place, but accidentally leaving both of them away from eachother for the duration of the flight.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you can get on the flight, but she had too get on a different one because you booked two different tickets for you and your daughter."

She couldn't believe that she had booked two different flights.

"Is their anyway possible you can get her on the same flight as me?"

The girl shook her head and bit her lip because it was out of her hands.

"I'm sorry, but I can't ma'am but since she is so young, I can make sure that I watch over her for you, I promise I will."

She couldn't do anything but smile and mod her head as she gave Charity a big head and told her that she loved her in her ear.

"Love you too mommy. I'll be fine."

She was right about her being fine, but who wouldn't was her mother. They were suppose to make it together but that wouldn't be happening because their were other things, and people heading their way.