16: Blessing in Disguise

TEA AKA "TE'ALA"

Out of all places to take a vacation, I just happened to be taking a small vacation in Atlanta Georgia with my baby, man and my father.

"Baby, when are you coming back?"
I questioned.

"I don't know, I know I said I'll probably be back at--"

Tea rolled her eyes. He couldn't be serious right? She had just had Palmer not even two months ago, and because he felt as if they needed to be with him; he brought them down to Atlanta with him and her father. But she wasn't brought down here to be in the house all day, with the baby, while he's being in others people faces.

"You can just push them excuses up your ass."

"Who the fuck are you talking to Tea?"

"Up my ass? Who the fuck you talking to Tea?"

"I'm talking to you, nigga, you know that you were suppose to be back in time to spend time with us, but you know what, I want even speak on it anymore, just know that when you get back; I'll already be on the plane back home."

Without waiting for a respond, she hung up tired of hearing him on the phone and upset with him for all that he had did that bothered her.

He constantly wanted to bucket about what he was going to do when he wasn't doing it. She know that she was taking a step back from her own career and taking care of their child, which she committed herself too. He also commited himself to her, don't get her wrong, but work has consumed him. And he's starting to act like that's his only care in the world, work.

She had just laid Palmer down to sleep and now she was just looking at the mirror, over my naked flesh. She was still thick and i know back when she was younger she was insecure, She had found myself growing out of it. She was actually happy at the person she had grown into and she happened to love her body to the fullest.

After having Palmer, She had gained weight in my face and of course on my body from my pregnancy but she had bounced back and since she already had curves it only enhanced her body.

She stopped looking at her body once she heard Palmer crying and rushed into the room after putting on her robe to see that Palmer had woken up from her sleep.

She picked her up and cradled her in her arms looking at her pretty features that she had in her face. The grey eyes, the smooth brown skin and curly hair that she had made her smile because she had created this baby and now she was about to raise her with the man that she loved.

As soon as she stop crying and started to fall asleep her momma put her back in her cradle so that she could sleep peacefully instead of in her arms.

She turned on the tv afterwards and sat down on the couch in the apartment they had basically rented out for the weekend. She would've loved to visit the only person she knew down here so that she could see the baby, but it wasn't going to happen because of what had happened when Geniese visited. She wanted things to be different but she wasn't sure if they ever would be.

And they would.

She focused on the tv and she changed the channels until she ran across a program that was telling about the airplane crash that happened with the Hawaii flight. Of course, she didn't know that Geniese was in it.

"The crash left many in danger, but it looks like the plane hit a hotel over a small town that they were passing by, we don't actually know why the plane have up, but it did and the twenty passengers that were on it have revealed that only ten survived. We will be back to you on this breaking new--"