10: Understanding

"Get it together. You wanna heal your body. You have to heal your heart. Whatsoever you sow you will reap. Get it together."
-Indie Arie

GENIESE

"I want you."

I had been raped and I was scared shitless about getting caught. I wanted to give away what I initially had to him. I was dressed up, in a nice pink outlined with black lingerie piece which I say in on the side of the bed, oblivious to the fact that a baby was already growing in my stomach.

He grabbed on to my chin.
"I would love to, but I can't do you like this after what happened."

I rolled my eyes and soon felt my eyes water. I felt like he didn't want me anymore. I felt like ever since I told him what happen and he's risking his life for me that he didn't want to look nor touch me anymore. I knew he was mad he even threatened numerous times that he wanted to kill him. I was holding him back, but I didn't know what would take him to those limits of killing. And I was afraid. It hurt.

"Are you ashamed of me?"

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. I hit his chest anticipating an answer and in the back of my head the depth of his touch.

"I could never be ashamed of you, Gene. Of course, I would love to fuck the shit out of you, but I just don't want you to want to fuck because you scared. I'm not going to kill him unless I have no choice too find that bitch and murder him," he spoke and I rolled my eyes, again.

"I'm doing this because I want too. can you just do it for me please?"

He pecked my lips.
"You sure you want this, baby?"

I smiled and responded.
"As long as your giving it to me. I want it."

He smiled and grabbed onto my chin forceful planting a kiss on my lips bringing the anticipation that never left quicker and at a higher best to my chest.

I wanted him. I wanted to feel him inside of me and I want everything to feel right and be right unlike my first experience. I don't want to ever regret it, even if we breakup, even if I never see him again, I won't to remember him as being someone I use to love or currently love that had the chance to take it away from me.

I had already had the music of Indie Arie playing softly behind is because I happened to love the soft voice and the true words that flowed from her poetic mouth. It probably wasn't the sexiest, but it was deep, and it made me feel good.

He raised my hands up, or made me as his hands ran across my back softly, but surely leaving my skin with faint goosebumps. He kissed on my back lightly making me moan from the slightest touch before he unflavored the lacy pink bra that held my half large breast in tact, medium.

He them came back to front and kissed my breast and them kissed my nipples before putting one after the other in my mouth rolling it around his tongue before letting them go after I moaned.

I smiled up until he came down to my lower half and dropped my panties. I swallowed. I remembered fat, the rapist saying I was fat but it made my private even better because of his fatness. I cringe at those words and wince at them too. I didn't know how he was going to feel once he dropped my panties so I closed my eyes until I felt his two hands digging in my insides.

"I see that opened your eyes, I want you to keep them open. I want you to see everything I do to your beautiful body."

I wanted to smile but that didn't do anything but make me nervous. He then dropped his pants and afterwards his boxers letting me take a peek at his inches before he made me rest my head back while we grasped on to eachothers hands. I held on to them rightly as he gripped my body slowly with his sex making my eyes roll to the back of my head in nothing but love. I no longer craved for anticipation for him because I have him.