9: Last Time

"I'm a, I'm a hit this ass up, like it's my last
I swear I'm a, swear I'm a do it like, like I, like I never had it at all all all all, all all all all."
-Chris Brown ft. Big Sean

I felt myself climaxing as he stroked me fast and in a hurry. We had started off slow but then he eventually moved in to a quicker pace which pushed my body past the point of ecstasy. And the anticipation today grew even better because of the list time that we had because of his time in prison. He had been in prison for a long and hard three years. Part of Charity's childhood he was in their and he didn't miss anything because I kept him updated.

The fact that Charity could wake up any moment made me endure his sex much more than I did before. I loved having sex with Phonzo. He made me feel wanted. I guess it was because he was the only man I truly had sex with and wanted it.

He made me feel sexy. He made me feel wanted. He touched me sweetly and made me crave him more than what I ever would and made me want to come back again. He had me addicted but I needed a break from everyone. Even him. I came back just for the simple fact of Charity. She wanted to see him and I had to see for the last time. I had to break this bed in with him. This would be our first and last time having sex after he got out of prison until I came back. And it was great. Exactly what I wanted it to be like. How he was rough with me at times then slow. He worked hard on my body. He pleasures me, too.

He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. We had been fucking ever since Charity and I had came back. When we flew in Charity was asleep so I just put her to bed and instead of talking we fucked all night up till now at 5AM in the morning.

"Now are you going to tell me why your back so early, Gene?"

He held me in his arms cuddling with me waiting for the sun to peak through our blinds in the bedroom.

"They know, Phonzo. They know the truth about everything."

Phonzo looked away from me for a second and bit his lip and then turned back to me.

"Even about me?"

I nodded.
"Yes, they know about you. They trapped me with my mom, with John, while I had Charit--"

His face changed and I knew he was probably angry at the fact that John had seen Charity.

"He didn't touch your nor Charity
did he, huh?"

I shook my head no.

"He didn't touch either of us. I had a knife and plus my family was there. It wasn't how I wanted them to find out but at the same time I'm glad that they know."

Phonzo sighed.
"What did they say about me and did you handle your problems with your mama?"

I pushed my hands through my hair as the smell of sex filled my nose not bothering me as much as my mom did once her face showed up in my head.

"They don't exactly about you. They just know Charity said something about wanting to talk to you--her daddy before we left."

"And my mom, nothing was solved with it. I just can't forgive her and I won't be forced to by my fucking family."

Phonzo wrapped his arms around me tighter as I just started crying thinking about it while we were wrapped up in eachothers comfort and surrounded by the sheets.

"I-I'm so fucking hurt Phonzo. Your the only one who understand right now, but I'm just so embarrassed about everything. About the rape, about the fact that you were sent to prison by kicking his ass, and I--"