Chapter 4

"I can tell that we are going to be friends"

NAOMI'S POV:

Huh?
I don't think my hearing is working today. Maybe I should go to the doctor.

"What?" I said very confused.

"I asked if you were hungry." He said staring at my side profile. It was hard for me to look him in the eye.

"Um... Yeah actually...  I had coffee on an empty stomach this morning and that's a recipe for disaster for me." I say with a chuckle still not making direct eye contact. I might have been a little nervous but I'd be an idiot to turn down Harry Styles asking me to get something to eat. He's an icon in the music industry. And he seems like a nice guy.

"What happens?" He says intrigued.

"For some reason I get a sick feeling in my stomach and I get light headed. I usually don't fully pass out but it has happened before...." I say back. He probably doesn't care why am I saying stupid shit. I hate myself.

"Well then we should definitely go get something to eat. And quick. Is there anything near by that you like?" He says looking at me ready for an answer.

"Actually there is a retro diner a few doors down that's really good if you want to check it out." I answer him. It was actually my go to place to eat. I was probably gonna head there anyway.

"Sounds great actually." He says pointing his hand basically asking me to lead the way.

We then put our purchases in our trunks of our cars that actually weren't too far away from each other

NAOMI'S CAR:

HARRY'S CAR

"Not to be rude bu-" I start to say as week walk on the sidewalk to the restaurant

"But why did I ask you to come get food with me?" He finishes my sentence. I then nod.

"Because Naomi, you said I barely know you. And that's true considering we just met yesterday. But I think I'd like to. You put off a good vibe. What can I say" he says as we walk up to the diner.