Chapter 17

" I'm only up when you're not down. Don't want to fly if you're still on the ground"

NAOMI'S POV:

Friday 10:00 A.M.

First date with Josh is in about 10 hours. I want to go to Canyon Moon obviously and I also have work. Other than that I'm free.

I woke up really early from nerves,and I already ate and got ready for the day.

What should I do?

All of my friends are working right now.

Well, I don't know what Harry's doing...

He's probably busy though.

I could call my mom, but we've already talked twice today because she called me once to talk about Blake's engagement. Then I called her again because I wanted to talk to her about my date and I forgot to talk about it beforehand.

Then I here a buzz from my phone. I pick it up to see a text from Harry.

Harry: Hey

Me: Hi

Harry: Whatcha doing?

I audibly laugh out at the cute text then start typing again.

Me: Nothing, why?

Harry: I'm not doing anything either, wanna do nothing together?

Me: I'd love to

Harry: I'll be there in like ten minutes, and bring your ukelele please

Me: Why?

Harry: In case of  an emergency.

Me: Okay... See you in a bit

Harry: See you

I put my phone down and grab my tote and ukelele plus it's case and put my things by the door. Then I head into my bedroom and check my outfit in my mirror just to make sure I look okay.

The outfit:

I think my outfit is okay, so then I check my makeup to make sure it's not messed up and it looks okay as well

I think my outfit is okay, so then I check my makeup to make sure it's not messed up and it looks okay as well. So I head back out to my living room and wait there. I grab my phone and pass time.

After a few minutes I get a call from Harry.

"Hey" I say right after I swipe to answer.

"Hey, I would've come up and knocked but I don't know which apartment you live in. But I just wanted to let you know that I'm here." Harry says through the phone.

"No, I figured. You're fine. I'll be right out."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."