Chapter 50

"Give me shapes and letters, if it's not forever then at least we'll have tattoos together"

NAOMI'S POV:

Harry's house is so different now.

Sorry, our house is so different now.

It's so us.

Where his modern art pieces once hung on his walls, there are now pictures of us, and our families.

We got rid of some of his furniture and replaced it with mine. We also picked some new stuff out together.

We now share his room-like closet, and sleep in the same bed every night.

It's been a surprisingly easy adjustment.

I've definitely been working on my communication skills the past few weeks to make sure it would be easy.

This new easy life with him though, does feel like the calm before the storm.

Now that the album is done, press is starting soon. Once he announces it, things are going to get crazy.

He's going to have to do interviews, and performances. And then tour.

And I will be there through it all since I'm in the band. I'm very excited and wouldn't trade it for thr world, don't get me wrong. But I'm nervous as fuck about it.

Which is why I'm taking in what I have right now.

Right now my life consists of Harry and I making pancakes and coffee in the morning. Going for walks on the beach. Writing music constantly. And many other things...

Everything is going perfect, and that's all I need to focus on at the moment. I have a little bit of time before I have to worry about everything else.

"Where are you?" Harry asks pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Sorry." I say as I finally stop zoning out, and look around out the window of the car.

"Are you nervous?" He asks making a right turn.

"Honestly? A little." I admit.

"I figured. You know I'd be able to give you a heads up on how much it'll hurt if you tell me what you're getting and where you're getting it." He points out with a chuckle.

"I already told you a thousand times it's a suprise!" I laugh.

"I know... I'm just saying." He smiles.

"I called my mom earlier to tell her that I am getting a tattoo today. I've never heard someone be so shocked and disappointed before." I joke.

I knew she'd react that way so it's not a big deal.

"It doesn't suprise me that she was disappointed. But she was shocked?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, she was totally suprised. Although so was Emma when I told her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why?" I ask curiously.

"When you told me you wanted one I wasn't shocked. I was excited but I wasn't shocked."

"At all?" I ask.

"Nope. Everyone thinks you're so innocent but you're a little freak." He laughs.

"I am not!" I can't help but laugh myself.

"Oh yes you are!" He says as if I'm absurd for not thinking so.

"I'm seriously not!"

"Really? Cause what we were doing last night says otherwise-"