CH.1:The Boys

CH.1:The Boys

"We are a band now Tom!We have to take responsibilities for our fans!"Max protested.

"Yeah your right Max I...I am sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you."Now that they have first started their lives together as a band they realize that they are the ones in charge!

"Well Tom we know you we're under a lot of stress so just shake it off and everything will be ok,"says Nathan gently.

They're is something very suspicious going on in the fan world of The Wanted.They seemed to have an issue with a particular girl on night on their world tour in America,and this is their story! The five lads Nathan,Tom,Max,Siva,and Jay.

Well days were passing on and on going about their same old,same old. Finally the biggest tour of their lives came around and they hoped it would be the best one of their lives!Their first all American Tour!

"So where do we go first?Tennessee......?!"Nathan says loudly and confidently.

"Umm well I guess...Tennessee it is BUT which city?There is so MANY to choose from!"Max wondered just until Nathan,Tom,Siva,and Jay yelled out

"KINGSTON,TENNESSEE!Defiantly!"

*Off to the best tour of their lives *

"Hay Anabelle guess what!?"

"Oh what now?Is it something I absolutely want to know...right now?!"

"YES you want to know!!!"

"Ok fine what is it?"You see Elizabeth is a great friend of mine and we've known each other for the longest time.She knows absolute everything about me(well not everything).But she knows that I LOVE THE WANTED with all my heart and it would be my dream to meet them someday.

"Well um I was tuning into MTV and I stumbled upon a story about The Wanted. They're coming to America on a WORLD TOUR!!"

"OMG you have to be kidding

me do you know where they're stopping first?"

"No but I think I can get tickets not just any tickets VIP and front row AHHHHH