CH.6:VIP

CH.6:VIP

We hadn't left the stage yet we were so hypnotized at what had just happened to us,we almost couldn't move at!It was as if Nathan and Tom had swep us off our feet,and we couldn't reach the ground anymore!We didn't ever want to leave their arms!

The Wanted sung their last song"GLAD YOU CAME," and the whole time they were singing it Nathan eyes never left mine!I pitched in a little throwing in a little giggle,smile,or stupid dance move to spice things up a little.

We hadn't forgotten about our VIP tickets yet,and we were do eager to go backstage to get our picture taken and of coarse get their autographs too!

I started out with Nathan(duh)and I gave him a nice heart warming hug,I got a signed poster and picture by every member,and I got a picture taken with all five lads!

Now that's not all since it was my birthday and all Nathan had explained to the rest of the guys about my birthday.Then they all bursted out"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANABELLE!!!"

"Awww thanks!"I said cheerfully giving each of them a hug."Elizabeth you have given me the best birthday present EVER!!"I gave her a big bear hug to make the gift last!

"Well Nathan I'm sorry but I will have to take a rain check one eying you back at your place.I am so sorry maybe next time?"I kept on telling myself "No don't do this!"but I had to!

"Yeah that's fine how about tomorrow?"

"That would be great!Um here's my number,you can call me when you want to come over or when you want us to come over!"

"Ok well I'll call you."Nathan said ending it with a hug.

"bye."I said.

"bye love!"Nathan said lovingly