CH.11:Elizabeth and the Phone Call

Sure enough we had turned around to try and get Elizabeth back from Reagan.There's no telling what's going in there,no telling what she has done to poor Elizabeth!

I sort of felt bad for not going back and waking her up when the boys got there.I thought over and over again that it was all my falt!

We almost reached the house when I got a phone call from Elizabeth?

RING,RING,RING,RING!My phone kept going off!

"Hello?Elizabeth is that you,are you ok,are you still at home?"

"Yes,it's me don't come back for me!

"But we have to!Tom wants to see you again!"

"You don't understand!Reagan has the whole house on lockdown!Tell him I love him and I hoped can see him again someday!I will fight my own way out I will call you when I do.Go to the Super Market and wait for me there.I am ok done worry I am stronger than you think!Love you sis!"

"Love you too sis!"

"STOP THE VAN!"I say.

"Let me drive I will explain it all later.Just trust me!"

Elizabeth was really confident about her decision so I guess I will have to go along with it and find out.

Ok I am so scatter brained right now and h need to figure out what I am doing.Ok here we go...

1.Drive to get Elizabeth(cancel out)

2.Take the wheel

3.Drive to the Super Market

4.Explain it to the guys

5.Look out for Elizabeth

6.Find Elizabeth down the road

7.Pick her up

8.Leave and never come back

9.Reunite Tom and Elizabeth

10.Leave